• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Solve this

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
To simple ...I know I know

Attachments

• SolveThis.png
    SolveThis.png
    161.4 KB · Views: 147

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep.. 26 or 26.5 I guess. lol Very sneaky putting those two yellow flers together on one stem. I first looked at it on my phone with my eyes dilated ...that was tough. If you viewed it on a phone I think you were at a disadvantage.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
On my second look I didn't see stems, only blossoms. I decided 1/2 of 3 is 1 1/2.
Mike

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I scanned down through it real fast and got 27. Hell, that's close enough for Government work!!!!!

Actually, when I look at it again, the equation is actually unsolvable.

The two yellow flowers came back to one stem so the one yellow flower on one stem is an unknown. You can't solve that simple equation with two unknowns!!!!

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Tell me true Waybomb can you answer that? I have seen things like that, but I wouldn't even know where to start.
I would rather solve the flower :flowers: equation, even though that is a rather thorny problem.

Hell no.not anymore. I did take 4 semesters of calculus and 5 of physics but that's long forgotten. I know it produces a curve on a graph.

But solve it, shit, that's for college kids.

Good for them. I'm sure it taught me something.