• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's for Dinner Tonight?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Spaghetti Pie.

2015-10-01 17.00.11.jpg

2015-10-01 17.08.11.jpg

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
appys (my Mom got tomato bisque. delicious. i got a lox plate. great!)
steak & eggs. i said, i want my meat mooing. my steak was so not mooing, until i got a replacement steak & egg.

Attachments

• appys4th.jpg
    appys4th.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20151004_133403800.jpg
    IMG_20151004_133403800.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Mommeapppys4th.jpg
    Mommeapppys4th.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 80
  • steakhovers.jpg
    steakhovers.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 79

Umberto

Tonight it's Hungarian Mushroom Soup with three different shrooms. The chantrells were a nice touch but think they will be lost in the flavours. I wished I'd of dried that big hen of the woods I found outside of Edgartown. It would have been perfect for this.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Having my Jumbo Jack cheeseburger I bought last night and put in the fridge so I would have something to eat tonight. My Dr. is always telling me I need to get out and walk. Maybe he doesn't mean to Jack In-The Box?

Umberto

I should be in Iowa today. My bud from Tipton just text he got a pheasant this morning and it's what's for dinner.

Umberto

Last night was butternut squash, ham, and spaghetti which was excellent.

Tonight was the pizza hut meat special.

IMG_7389.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
A big hot bowl of beefy vegetable soup and warm bread sticks for dipping.

Made me feel better, that's for sure.

Ironman

Mashed potato pancakes and leftover stuffing waffles. If I had any pecan pie left I'd eat that too. And... Maybe some adult beverages.:wink:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Cooked pierogies for three hours at the fIsh fry at church. Had a fish dinner, without the pierogies...I don't care for pierogies cooked on the flat top. Yeah, I made them and got great feedback on taste and presentation quality, but I just don't lie them that way. Besides, they're plain old potato pierogies, not the plum or apricot ones I really like.

deand1

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Top sirloin steaks in the crock pot with garlic, onions, red and green bell peppers. Last two hours I put cut up red potatoes on top of the steaks. Removed everything solid and made gravy with the liquid and cooked everything in the gravy another 30 minutes. So good.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Made some French onion soup from carmelized onions left over from the fish fry last night. Turned out delicious! I'm making a baguette in the morning, and we'll have the soup for Sunday dinner in the traditional way with baguette and cheese. I had a little tonight to adjust the flavor. :brows:

image_1.jpeg

image.jpeg

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
items I may or, may have not put a pic to--

Attachments

• me3200.jpg
    me3200.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 1234@yay.jpg
    1234@yay.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_20160401_203627475.jpg
    IMG_20160401_203627475.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20160327_141815048.jpg
    IMG_20160327_141815048.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 85

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
it'll be a tomato/avocado/provolone/sprout/mayo sammich when my pal finds those alfalfa sprouts b-4 they get bought--

made a dinner of odds-&-ends-- cheeses/rosemarino ham/salad w/ various items; may have a shake or an ensure~~