• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Picked up a mini motor home

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Wife and I have been wanting to get out and travel a little so I got this little camper. It is definitely not a race car but it should get about 15-17 mpg running 55mph so we can afford to go more places. It is not big and she drove it just fine yesterday so she can bug out if she wants to on her own. We may try it out overnight tomorrow after I get the plates in the morning.

Attachments

• camper 001.jpg
    camper 001.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 236

norscaner

Now that is something I can relate to....we usually do the "winter vacation " in the islands but have been leaning towards a rig like that. Keep us posted on its performance . Thanks Nor:smile:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats. Traveling in a motorhome is a great way to vacation. We did that all the time when I was kid. We'd pack up the motor home, pick up a campground guide and a dirt track schedule and work our way from place to place with no set destination in mind only that we wanted to get from point A to point B in say...10 days, then turn around and start working our way back to point A.

Bulldog1401

Anybody seen my marbles?
SUPER Site Supporter
My grandparents (when they were younger) travelled in that same type of camper for years with great results. Pretty proven. Nice find!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Thats a clean looking little rig .It looks like it comes with AC so it must have a generator too . The awning is nice also . How about some inside pictures?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ooooooooooooh!
That's almost like the one my ex and I used for our honeymoon (it belonged to my grandparents)
We went out west and hit all the hot spots along the way.

Have fun MM! Very nice!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Seriously now, I just picked up a back up camera and got my tags and insurance today. Have one corroded taillight to fix and then will pull it in the building to check the brakes and things for inspection. The exhaust was replaced 2 1/2 years ago and it looks in great shape underneath. The gas tank is small so you have to stop more often but my old legs can't stand more than 2 hours without a break anyway. It has a surprising amount of storage in it. The guy threw in a small(2500 watt) generator that fits in the one outside storage space. Need to check the propane tank and run the generator tomorrow to be ready to go later in the week. It came with a brand new cover that has a zipper opening for the door so I can keep it clean while it is in the cows end of the building. Looking forward to trying it out this weekend.:clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Probably do a run to N. Carolina and Tenn. before hunting season starts. Then we will probably park it till spring.