• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

KT-3 on eBay, not mine

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• IMG_6003.jpg
    IMG_6003.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_6004.jpg
    IMG_6004.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 324

GlacierSean

SUPER Site Supporter
I would agree, most are super rough but this one is very original and nice. Crazy that you can buy a working cat for $5k. The owner should put a Tucker emblem on it and ask $15k. Guess I won't understand why Kristi aren't valuable until I buy one. I am already in the process of buying a second sno cat and unfortunately cannot afford a third.

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
Let me guess, you drank the orange kewl aid and they convinced you that you are too close to norad to be driving a Canadian spy mobile?

nikos

1962 Kristi Snow-cat, KT-3, serial #126, one of forty built in '62, original owner was Mountain Bell of Montana, 4 cylinder VW, 4 speed transmission with second gear box with high, low and reverse, the engine has been serviced and starts right up with great oil pressure, new gas tank, all gauges except tach work along with all the lights and wiper, original paint, good sprockets and boogie wheels, the side hilling system works, though there is a small slow hyd leak in the system, seats have been redone, could use new windows, tracks are in good condition, spare track parts, finish detailing, install the tracks and you will be ready for winter fun. Overall, a good solid machine.

The fotos....

Nikos

Attachments

• s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 297
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    174 KB · Views: 291
  • s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    107 KB · Views: 302
  • s-l1600 (4).jpg
    s-l1600 (4).jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 302
  • s-l1600 (5).jpg
    s-l1600 (5).jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 294
  • s-l1600 (6).jpg
    s-l1600 (6).jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 283
  • s-l1600 (7).jpg
    s-l1600 (7).jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 290
  • s-l1600 (8).jpg
    s-l1600 (8).jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 295
  • s-l1600 (9).jpg
    s-l1600 (9).jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 287
  • s-l1600 (10).jpg
    s-l1600 (10).jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 299
  • s-l1600 (11).jpg
    s-l1600 (11).jpg
    66 KB · Views: 293
  • s-l1600 (12).jpg
    s-l1600 (12).jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 286
  • s-l1600 (13).jpg
    s-l1600 (13).jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 289
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 286

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This has to be one of the nicest KT-3 Kristi's in existence! :thumbup:

If your in the market for one, I guarantee you will wait along time before another one in this condition to be for sale.

Better step up and bid on this one.... If you don't already have a Snow Trac anyway! :wink:

Regards, Kirk

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This has to be one of the nicest KT-3 Kristi's in existence! :thumbup:

If your in the market for one, I guarantee you will wait along time before another one in this condition to be for sale.

Better step up and bid on this one.... If you don't already have a Snow Trac anyway! :wink:

Regards, Kirk
you should buy it to scare the deer away from your beans.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
you should buy it to scare the deer away from your beans.

:yum:

Probably scare the crowd from the corn and might even scare the devil out of the local minister too.

Besides, everyone can use an extra bathtub lawn ornament.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Surprised that this was left on the block. Until videos emerged of KT-4's, Big Al's and KT3survivor's actually moving over snow, they were sort of like stories of Bigfoot! Now that KT3's, KT-4's and a KT-7 are actually getting back into the fold, it's hard to believe an intact running one wasn't even bid on.

Maybe just the wrong season?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Surprised that this was left on the block. Until videos emerged of KT-4's, Big Al's and KT3survivor's actually moving over snow, they were sort of like stories of Bigfoot! Now that KT3's, KT-4's and a KT-7 are actually getting back into the fold, it's hard to believe an intact running one wasn't even bid on.

Maybe just the wrong season?

KT3 survivor out of Colorado, has posted several videos of his KT-3, there is also video from KT7 and his machine going for a run and there is video of BigAl and his KT-3, all these videos were posted to the forums, alas, the poor lonely Kristi...IMHO the KT-3 is a very capable snow cat, that I know very well a Kristi can keep up and just might be a better machine in the snow than a Snow-Trac, yup I said that, given all the jokes about Kristi, no wonder an owner would need to keep their identity hidden, the hates will hate, truly believe, Kristi owners know something the others can only wish they knew. Kristi is a good snow cat.

with most Thiokol IMPs and Snow Tracs selling for somewhere around 15K for machines in about the same condition as this KT-3, when all is done, they all preform just about the same, looks like you just might more smiles per dollar with a Kristi, best value on the snow, snowflakes (hands) down!!!

Last edited: