• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Age old question: Ginger or Mary Ann

Lets assume you are single and going to go out on a date with one of these fine ladie

• Ginger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mary Ann

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • I prefer male companionship

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Lets assume you are single and going to go out on a date with one of these fine ladies. Which would you choose?

Attachments

• GingerOrMaryAnn.jpg
    GingerOrMaryAnn.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 161

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I met Mary Ann. Very nice Lady.
Yeah, I bet she is. I suspect Ginger would be the same if you had met her.
We can only pick by looks and the personality of each of their characters on Gilligan's Island. Ginger had to play the role of an out of touch Hollywood star, and she did it well, but that was not to the liking of the majority of males that I've talked to.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
You left out Mrs. Howell

I was young when this show aired. Mary Ann, no question.

But now that I am older, perhaps Mrs. Howell is worth a look. However, she does have a husband. Marianne and Ginger did not.

Mary Anne was the sweet girl next store.
Ginger likely spent time on the casting couch.

Again, definitely Mary Ann

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This is like Kaley Cuoco or Melissa Rauch on "Big Bang Theory" ...... I'll take Melissa every time!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll take Kaley Cuoco ...we can double date. LMAO.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow!!! She does not look at all like that on the show.

I think that shot is from a MAXIM spread she did a while ago. However, there is one scene in Howard's bedroom before they were married where she has her glasses off for the first time and not wearing much. That's when I notice she was a hottie.

What that shot does tell you, and your comment confirms, she is a pretty good actress. Because "Bernadette" does not come across that way at all.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Mary Ann always looked so cute in those short shorts,
But she was already spoken for.
The couples went:
1) Mr. Howell & Mrs. Howell
2) The Skipper and Gilligan
3) The professor and both Ginger & Mary Anne. Hey he is the professor. Why do you think he can't fix a hole in a boat?