• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Merry Christmas

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
After some serious reflections in the last couple of weeks, there are no do overs in life, it is something that I already knew but had to think about it. There is always the what if's if something had been done differently but we can not go back and change things.

This is true in all facets of our lives, our jobs, families, relationships, friendships and places such as forums as this.

We come from many different backgrounds, different upbringings, social and economic positions in life. We are all here to enjoy ourselves in the world of the internet. The thing that most of us bring here is our opinions. These opinions vary which is quite evident by the spirited discussions that are sometimes held. Each of us are entitled to these opinions and to express them openly on these forums. What I do not get is that when someone does express these opinions, they are sometimes questioned as to their schooling or whatever that helped form their opinions on the subject. No matter what a person says they may not change the opinion of the opposing view. May we treat each other with the respect that all of us deserve.

Our country may seem to be going through some extremely trying times with the left or right doing this or that, but this has been the the case since the inception of our great nation.

In the spirit of Christmas, let us all continue to be friends despite our different opinions of the hot topics of today's political, religious and social climate and continue to build this country.

God bless us, each and every one.

No, my account has not been hacked.:flowers:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well said Red Dog! :beer: :tiphat:
Merry Christmas to you and yours and all of our Forum Family. :D :flowers:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I could'nt have said it better !!!!:clap: Great post and oh so true .

By the way , I liked your old avatar better . The new one of that fella is ugly !!!:w00t2::whistling:
You and yours have a great Christmas !:flowers:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFrdazoYX7I"]YouTube- Stompin' Tom Connors - Merry Christmas Everybody[/ame]