• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

You're now in Trumps Shoes..

Bamby

You're in Trumps shoes and the migrant illegals are at the border and attempting to push their way in. How are you going to discourage or stop them?

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Like I've already said load them in buses and planes and drop them in sanctuary cities.
Mike

Bamby

That won't solve anything.. Besides how are you going to restrict their movements once you drop them off...

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
This was the central to his platform during the campaign.
I feel like he's stressing now and doesn't want to have to call in the military.
Sure HOPE that doesn't happen.

Bamby

7,000 or more of them all at once wasn't central to anyone's campaign even any of the liberals. Though personally it's going to take something in the order of a army to stop this invading army.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd have Mexico address the issue before it got to our border. Have them accept them into Mexico or return them but no matter what, they need to make sure they don't touch foot on our land. Repercussions if they don't do it.

Oh, and have the Army at the border with tear gas, rubber bullets, sonic weapons concertina wire and other non-lethal means to deter anyone from approaching.

Bamby

Oh, and have the Army at the border with tear gas, rubber bullets, sonic weapons concertina wire and other non-lethal means to deter anyone from approaching.
You do realize they'll place the women and children front and center don't you? Can you imagine the field day they'd have utilizing the above tactics.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes, we need a secure border; but we also need a smart border.

After separating babies from parents along the U.S.-Mexico border and drawing ire and outrage across the country and around the world, now the president is threatening to use military action against men, women, and children who are fleeing a hopeless situation. America is better than this.

Through our policies, we can show that we are a nation of laws and a nation of grace.
The above is a piece from Foxnews.
I agree.
By policies, the above mentioned increasing aid so that these people don't feel the need to flee.
Not sure that's the answer either.
:unsure:

Bamby

We already provide their respective countries with a substantial amount of $$$$. But the bigger question is the money actually making it to the citizens it's provided to help.

President Trump tweeted. “We will now begin cutting off, or substantially reducing, the massive foreign aid routinely given to them.”

Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador were not able to do the job of stopping people from leaving their country and coming illegally to the U.S. We will now begin cutting off, or substantially reducing, the massive foreign aid routinely given to them.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 22, 2018
The Central American countries receive more than $500 million in federal aid from the U.S. every year. Trump has not yet indicated how much of that federal aid will be cut.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
We already provide their respective countries with a substantial amount of $$$$. But the bigger question is the money actually making it to the citizens it's provided to help.

President Trump tweeted. “We will now begin cutting off, or substantially reducing, the massive foreign aid routinely given to them.”

The Central American countries receive more than $500 million in federal aid from the U.S. every year. Trump has not yet indicated how much of that federal aid will be cut.
Yes, yes and yes.
What is YOUR solution, Bamby?
What do you believe is the best, most appropriate/effective action to be taken?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You do realize they'll place the women and children front and center don't you? Can you imagine the field day they'd have utilizing the above tactics.
I look at all the pictures of the people in this wave of people coming. It appears 99% are young male adults. I don't think these males can force their women & children to charge a barrier, even if it is non-lethal. Something like sonic or tear gas can and will keep everyone away.

Option B is if they do put the women and children up front, consider letting them pass but as soon as it's males at the line, close the gates. Let the men return to their home countries and do their part to make their own country better.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Univision correspondent Francisco Santa Anna — who has spent weeks embedded with the 10,000-strong caravan en route to the United States — confirmed that random people from Bangladesh joined the army of illegal migrants.

Santa Anna’s direct reporting from within the caravan contradicts liberal pundit Shepard Smith’s denials (from the comfort of his posh Fox News studio in New York) that there are no potential criminals or “unknown Middle Easterners” secretly hidden within the caravan.
-------

?????
I got this from a link to bizpacreview off Facebook.

Found a direct link.
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/1...ravan-shepard-smith-didnt-get-the-memo-686257

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
All it takes is one simple change in the law, namely that you can't cross into the United States illegally and ask for asylum. All requests for asylum must be made in person at an Embassy or Consulate in your home country. That allows you to round them up at the border and send them back … legally.

Will something like that happen … turning blue holding my breath.

Bamby

I'm comfortable with the fact that all this is being paid for by "liberals". They want this handled badly to utilize it against both Trump and hopefully the conservatives. I also feel that we can't let them win in this situation either.

Option B is if they do put the women and children up front, consider letting them pass but as soon as it's males at the line, close the gates. Let the men return to their home countries and do their part to make their own country better.

You know they'll put the women front and center simply because this poses the best opportunity to get the repulsive photographic results they can then utilize against Trump. I'm a thinking some sort of sturdy barrier needs to be put in place that's capable of stopping them. So when they press on against the women they'll actually be responsible for the injuries they imposed upon their own people. It still wouldn't be pretty but at least we wouldn't be physically responsible for it either.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I think if it's true what was reported by someone who has been there (middle easterners among the mix) that this has the potential to turn into something very dangerous.
What the heck???

Bamby

I think if it's true what was reported by someone who has been there (middle easterners among the mix) that this has the potential to turn into something very dangerous.
What the heck???

It's meant to be dangerous and ugly. That is the entire purpose of this paid for migration. This amounts to be an American invasion of foreign citizens.

ns7xbpdk1ct11.jpg
ns7xbpdk1ct11.jpg

ns7xbpdk1ct11.jpg

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
A country without enforceable borders is no longer a country; it is simply land available to anyone who wishes to possess it. A group of 14,000 mostly young, male, "immigrants", marching under foreign flags, intent on entering this country by hook or by crook is an invasion force several regiments in size and must be dealt with accordingly. If that means deploying the military so be it.

Based on the available information these people are being paid for their actions; in my view this obviates any claim that they are simply seeking asylum.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd have Mexico address the issue before it got to our border. Have them accept them into Mexico or return them but no matter what, they need to make sure they don't touch foot on our land. Repercussions if they don't do it.

The Mexican Gubmit is not going to help. They are corrupt as hell and their economy actually profits from the crisis. At best we will see a show of force but virtually no real attempts to stop the flow this year anymore than last year. And the Media will exploit the hell out of this. Just as they did last year.

Campaign promises are irrelevant. Trump needs only to do his prime directive as President. Protect the sovereignty and safety of our nation.

I'd like to see the left attempt to impeach him for doing so.:yum:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
A country without enforceable borders is no longer a country; it is simply land available to anyone who wishes to possess it. A group of 14,000 mostly young, male, "immigrants", marching under foreign flags, intent on entering this country by hook or by crook is an invasion force several regiments in size and must be dealt with accordingly. If that means deploying the military so be it.

Based on the available information these people are being paid for their actions; in my view this obviates any claim that they are simply seeking asylum.

One does not wave the flag of the nation from which they are leaving, because of oppression and fear, to seek asylum elsewhere.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I've watched a lot of the video clips and it appears to me there's less than 10% women and children and like I've said I believe the women and children are just props to evoke sympathy. Congress,those with no balls, could fix this easily between after the election and when the invaders arrive at our border. Just change immigration law so they have to apply for asylum at our consulate in their home country. If that isn't done you just turn right around and head home. How much simpler can it be??
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I would not wait for them to get to the border. At a good location a few hundred miles from the border inside Mexico I would send in Airborne units along with an Air Cav unit to set up a holding facility to house the people. They would receive medical treatment, processed and loaded onto C-5's back to where they came from.

If the Mexican police or military perceive this as an invasion and attempt to resist, I would order for them to be "contained" by whatever means necessary. Easy work.

I would order all American citizens out of Mexico, close the border and allow no traffic to and fro until the Mexican government agrees to stop and future caravans.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Let these in, and then you can expect their entire extended family as well.
And then the next wave will be 50,000.
And so on.
This needs to be stopped.
Nobody allowed in.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The only way this ends is at the end of a machine gun barrel.

Use it, and they will never come this way again, and realize the huge mistake they made. Generations will remember the slaughter, and stay away as well.

Others who would test our resolve would never doubt our varrasity ever again, for a generation.

Soros will not have enough money to get them to try this again, if we kill if it before it grows...…

Regards, Kirk

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I know Soros or whoever is likely behind this, Kirk.
I like TR's idea better.
We can't kill.
We just can't.
We aren't the world's refuge nor should we be involved with an action that involves violent conflict.