• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ARTICLE: Snow Trac in "Wheel Bearings" Newsletter

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I obtained a scan of the Snow Trac Article in Wheel Bearings newsletter. This is a club magazine published by the Maidenhead Static Model Club in England.

Volume 20, No 7, published in October 2004 contained an article about Snow Trac vehicles and keyed in on information about the uses by the British Military and the Scottish Hydro Board. It contains information that is not widely known.

The scan is not very high contrast, but it is what I have (for now).

I suspect we will have to wait for Tommo to come home from Bagdhad to get a better copy. Maybe Ice Queen can park her Foden in the driveway while Tommo politely knocks on the door? :whistle: Somehow I think he might be able to provide the proper leverage to my source so that we can get a better copy :eek: Until then, please enjoy this version.

Attachments

• 1attachment.jpg
    1attachment.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 255
  • 1attachment-1.jpg
    1attachment-1.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 254
  • 1attachment-2.jpg
    1attachment-2.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 260