• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Brutis was on discovery channel

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Brutis got it's 5 minutes of fame this weekend on discovery channel. they also featured pomarankies butchered jagernaught built by formoste which if you watch closely enough, got stuck on the beach trying to pull their shack up on to the beach. it was funny they used the wide pad john deere to tow the stuff on to the ice but they broke an axle extension on it so it had to be towed home too.

jp11

Saw that.. wondered if it was you.

cool. seems like it's pretty rough living up there for all those folks. nothing fancy on that show.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I did see that the other night. Just a quick clip of hooking up to the shack, a side view, then pulling away. Kept waiting to see you, but you must have a face made for radio. :yum:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
well I figured I might be on it. we also cleaned up after the kellys and while walking around policing up their garbage, I made a few colorful remarks about their mess that were quite fitting for the show. I suppose the remarks were too colorful.