• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

GOP Strategist: ‘Ron Paul Can Beat Romney’ - Fox Business Video - Fox Business

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
The Democrats are scared of Ron Paul because they know that he could take votes from their disgruntled base. There is a large group of the Democrats that are disillusioned with Obama and would vote for someone like Ron Paul because he is NOT a rubber stamped GOP old boy club approved candidate.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
The Democrats are scared of Ron Paul because they know that he could take votes from their disgruntled base. There is a large group of the Democrats that are disillusioned with Obama and would vote for someone like Ron Paul because he is NOT a rubber stamped GOP old boy club approved candidate.
Yup I agree, but do you think this will finally put an end to the idea that Ron Paul is unelectable? Probably not. The media loves to ignore him. If he won the main election the headline would read "Obama came in Second." :whistling:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This I believe has the GOP quite worried at this point. The #1 guy is a flip flopper of the highest order, and I believe there will come a time when Ron Paul and Mitt will be the only ones on the stage in a debate. That will be the critical time. If Ron Paul can expose Mitt to be the guy who will say anything to please who ever he is talking to, Mitt is done.......Boy would I like to see that!

Regards, Kirk

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This I believe has the GOP quite worried at this point.
I totally disagree. The GOP establishment seems HAPPY with Mitt. And this is why I am so disgusted with the GOP :hammer:

The #1 guy is a flip flopper of the highest order, and I believe there will come a time when Ron Paul and Mitt will be the only ones on the stage in a debate. That will be the critical time. If Ron Paul can expose Mitt to be the guy who will say anything to please who ever he is talking to, Mitt is done.......Boy would I like to see that!

Regards, Kirk
DITTO :clap: