• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

4 VL on ksl.com

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Why isn't that one going to the museum in Maine? Seems like at least one 4VL example would be needed for a good, comprehensive museum showing where 4T's came from before they made the jump to 600's.

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, it's a good point... but there's already a V in the fleet..... and the specific model was prior to this V... the tracks on this one are not original where the museum's are. BUT, to your point, my finger is on the trigger... and I'm trying to share. 8)
In all seriousness, if this were East coast...boom. Finger is still tingling though. If someone else doesn't then it may have to be adopted.

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
...and I'm also trying to encourage one of the other forum members to make the leap to becoming a full blow 'Trackmaster Enthusiast' rather than a 'collector'. TE-status can only be achieved by adopting at least one of each generation..V...4T...6.
Then the secret handshakes come out... and the ceremony, etc...