• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS: Super Imp 1450 $1000

ray4x4x4

Location 755 auditorium Drive, Redding California.

Engine still strong. Has front hydrolics. Needs a welder to repair. Plow option may be available. Looks to be a 1970's era back end.

Looking for a quick sell.

Ray Smith
530-243-7777

Attachments

• IMG_5267a.jpg
    IMG_5267a.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 622
Well I really pissed my boss off telling him I was going to take the rest of the week off. (i never ask for time off ever!) And the deal has been cancelled. I guess the original owner said he would buy it back. Now my boss says he scheduled someone else and for me to have a nice week off. Just my luck! So now im out a snowcat and $2500 in income.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
The whole thing sounded fishy to me from the get go . The sellers made 2 posts the suposed buyers made 6 posts . No offence meant to either one of you .

Just dont make much sense to me why you would take someones word thats just joined & put your job at risk , But then again you just joined as well . Sorry but I deal with scammers all the time & this smelt like a scam to me . Just my opinion though :whistling:

cabinboy

Cowboy , I think you may be on the right track . I thought 1000 might be to good of a deal. I would give 1400 delivered. How about more pictures Ray.

No it was a real deal Its owned by California Broadcast Inc. The guy is an engineer for them. It was a legit deal. I wouldnt have asked for time off other wise.

What you think we both are fake? That doesnt make sense. What does is that someone else from this forum called after me and made either a better offer or who knows. Thanks for adding more grief to this already bad deal.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
What you think we both are fake? That doesnt make sense. What does is that someone else from this forum called after me and made either a better offer or who knows. Thanks for adding more grief to this already bad deal.

Like I said I meant no offence Coubroclan if it was on the up & up . But theres so many things that go on like this in todays world , it just made me leary of it .

If it sounds like to good of a deal ( Which it did to me ) it more then likelly is in most cases . Sorry it didn,t work out for you . :smile:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I just wanted a snowcat.

I understand , I dont even need one & I would have bought it for that & paid delivery . I guess my point is I wouldn,t buy from or sell to someone thats just recentlly joined & only has a few posts . But thats just me . Once again I meant no offence . Best of luck finding one .

Theres a bunch of great guys here that probablly know where most can be found & they ussually post about them when they run across a good deal . :smile:

Well last night my brother called. He talked to me about what happened. He said (he is a Lawyer) I could sue Ca Broadcast Inc for my losses. Since we entered into a verbal contract followed up by confirming PMs and such. He said they would be liable for my lost wages. I may go this route.