• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Spryte For Sale

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
I have a very nice 5 passenger late 70's model Spryte for sale that belongs to a neighbor. He is asking 14K for the machine. It has about 1600 hours on the hour meter. The owner has decided he no longer needs or wants it. It has had considerable work completed in the past year including new seats, brake bands, fluids, cab insulation, carb, battery and is ready for winter over snow use. It is located in northern WY. Serious buyers can PM me for more info or to make arrangements to view this snow cat.
033 (Medium).JPG

035 (Medium).JPG

036 (Medium).JPG

037 (Medium).JPG

038 (Medium).JPG

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
1598 hours someone is missing a good deal on a really well taken care of Thiokol snowcat.... The body is straight, mechanicals are excellent and everything is in A1 good condition ready to run.... needs nothing........ready to go.....

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
I was so close to buying this machine a couple years ago... it's a great rig... nice low-hours OC-12. I just didn't buy it cuz it wasn't a 4T/6... but other than that it was very attractive.

heino

I have been doing some lurking; being a newb I am wondering if any of you east coasters can tell me what this machine is? front looks like Spryte...(LMC)? Apologies for the hijack. Thanks. Second question: know where I can find one?

Attachments

• DSC06236.jpg
    DSC06236.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 767
Last edited:

bill w

there is a spryte full cab on the anch craigslist that is in north pole..full cab like the one pictured for 15,000...but it's not as nice as mtntoppers...Bill w

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
SOLD........ but it will remain in the neighborhood. Welcome to FF a new owner who has been lurking and looking at snow cats and now has a sweet new ride to his cabin on the mountain.....................:clap:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
even if it's not a snow trac i think he scored a nice cat wouldn't mind having one like it more room and power just cost's too much to get it here

dlmorindds

SUPER Site Supporter
SOLD........ but it will remain in the neighborhood. Welcome to FF a new owner who has been lurking and looking at snow cats and now has a sweet new ride to his cabin on the mountain.....................:clap:

That is so sweet--Ol' Hazelton road has quite the concentration of cats:brows::w00t2::clap: