• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

some clarity on man-made global climate change

Sparquelito

I have been pretty consistent in my opinions regarding the fraudulent 'global warming' scam from the very beginning.

a. The science doesn't back up the claims of the global warming kooks, not by a long shot.

b. The 'data' that the lefty-knotheads rely upon, what little of it there is, has been demonstrated to be cooked and manipulated for political reasons.

c. Every single left-wing true-believer in the fraud that is 'manmade global climate change', when pressed, will be forced to admit they have NEVER read even one study or scientific report on the subject. They cannot and will not name a study that convinced them it's real, because they have never actually done their homework. They just jump on the Party bandwagon, believe the hype, and crow loudly, "Conservatives and Republicans just don't understand SCIENCE"!

d. We really should pollute less. We should make a concerted effort to limit pollution going into the air, land, and water.
We should do this because it the RIGHT AND RESPONSIBLE THING TO DO.

NOT because we are being coerced and blackmailed into doing so by a pack of crooks and politicians running a scam and a money-making enterprise built upon junk science. And more to the point, built on the foundation that "evil corporations and taxpayers need to pay more taxes, and we're in power now, so it's PAYBACK time, mother-f#%kers"!

Please respond and, by all means, sneer your best retorts if you think I am full of it.
(You would be wrong like two nuns in a hot-tub, but please respond anyway.)

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Two (or more) nuns in a hot tube has no inherent "wrongness"; methinks you have spent too much time on adult-oriented websites. :w00t2:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I have been pretty consistent in my opinions regarding the fraudulent 'global warming' scam from the very beginning.

a. The science doesn't back up the claims of the global warming kooks, not by a long shot.

b. The 'data' that the lefty-knotheads rely upon, what little of it there is, has been demonstrated to be cooked and manipulated for political reasons.

c. Every single left-wing true-believer in the fraud that is 'manmade global climate change', when pressed, will be forced to admit they have NEVER read even one study or scientific report on the subject. They cannot and will not name a study that convinced them it's real, because they have never actually done their homework. They just jump on the Party bandwagon, believe the hype, and crow loudly, "Conservatives and Republicans just don't understand SCIENCE"!

d. We really should pollute less. We should make a concerted effort to limit pollution going into the air, land, and water.
We should do this because it the RIGHT AND RESPONSIBLE THING TO DO.

NOT because we are being coerced and blackmailed into doing so by a pack of crooks and politicians running a scam and a money-making enterprise built upon junk science. And more to the point, built on the foundation that "evil corporations and taxpayers need to pay more taxes, and we're in power now, so it's PAYBACK time, mother-f#%kers"!

Please respond and, by all means, sneer your best retorts if you think I am full of it.
(You would be wrong like two nuns in a hot-tub, but please respond anyway.)

This site has a couple of drive-by liberals who pop in from time to time and never hesitate to make their feelings known on this subject. They both worship the Al Gore mantra of man made global warming hook, line and sinker. Maybe they will cruise the neighborhood soon in their low rider and give their $.02 worth again.

As for the two nuns in a hot tub, I am a product of 12 years of catholic school so, unlike DS, that is a vision I would just as soon put out of my mind. Thank you for putting it there. :w00t2:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Heh.

Okay then. How about a Priest and a choir-boy in a hot tub?

That there could be the basis of a few good jokes.

And we did have a couple of hot nuns back in the day. I was in Catholic school when they started relaxing the black covered head thing. A couple of the nuns even wore skirts bearing their knees, at least for one day until mother superior sister elephant made them stop and do penance in the rectory.

Sparquelito

I do a bit of writing in my spare time.

Here is a recollection from my younger days as a Catholic school boy.

1968. Atchison Kansas.

“Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. It has been three months since my last confession.”

“Please speak to me, my son. Unburden your heart.”

“Father, I said some curse words this past few weeks, and I, uh, punched my little brother on the arm.”

“Pray continue. Is that all?”

“What do you mean, is that all…. Isn’t that enough?”

“I mean, I sense that you are not here to just confess your cursing and your punching of your little brother, Johnny.”

“Whoa. How did you know that I am Johnny? This confessional is supposed to be private, and there is that screen between your face and my face. What the heck?”

“It’s not a privacy screen, Johnny. It’s more like a sneeze-guard, in case you, or anyone else for that matter, decides to unload a sinus-load of influenza on me. I can see you, you know. It’s no big secret. You are Johnny Sparkman, one of our new altar boys.”

Sigh “Okay, here’s the deal; I have feelings for somebody, and I daydream about her all the time.”

“That’s perfectly natural. It’s no sin to daydream about a person of the opposite sex. As long as you aren’t contemplating committing any immoral acts with her.”

“I don’t know what that means exactly. I’m a fourth grader, after all. But anyway, the one I think about all the time is Sister Anna. She teaches us arithmetic. And she never hits us with a ruler or anything. I think I love her.”

“Ah, well. Sister Anna is a lovely young woman, and is a very kind soul. Your feelings of affection are only natural, Johnny.”

“And I dream about her being naked with no underwear on, and I want to touch her with the holy water. Just the thought of it makes me feel funny, sort of like climbing up the big rope in gym class funny.”

“Great moogly-googly! Kid, you are going to hell for sure!!”

“Aaaugh!! Are you kidding me?? I’m going to hell??”

“Ha ha ha ha!! No, you’re not going to hell. I was just fooling around with you.”

“Man, you almost gave me a heart attack. Don’t do that to a little kid!”

“Okay, listen-up Johnny. Here’s the deal; I’m going to give you four Our Fathers and five Hail Mary’s to say, and you’re going to promise me that you will try to stop thinking such thoughts about Sister Anna. Is that fair?”

“What, you’re not going to paddle me, and make me to go to a psychiatrist or something like that?”

“Boyo, if I paddled and referred to the head-shrinkers every young fellow who daydreamed about pretty women, I would have tennis elbow, and the local nut doctors would be rich! No, four Our Fathers and five Hail Mary’s should just about do it, trust me.”

“Golly, I thought maybe there was something wrong with me.”

“Johnny, these thoughts and feelings of yours; they are what causes men to build ships and go on greats quests, and to write poems and sonnets. Believe me, it’s the way of things. Shoot, would it surprise you to know that I myself had similar thoughts when I was your age?”

“Really? Who did you daydream about?”

“A young Sister Mary Agatha, back in the day. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, and I thought the sun rose and set on her very being!”

“Sister Mary Ag… you mean the MOTHER SUPERIOR Mary Agatha?”

“Yes sir, the very same one. You wouldn’t know from looking at her now, God love her, but when she was young and at her fighting weight, she was the fairest and loveliest creature ever. And I was nuts about her.”

“But… how did you get past it, and get over your love for her?”

“Ah, it wasn’t easy, but I learned to concentrate on my studies more, and eventually I began to pay attention to girls more my age.”

“You mean that priests have feelings for girls?”

“At age nine and thirteen and fifteen I wasn’t a priest yet, boyo. And yes, I had feelings for girls. During college, I even got married for awhile.”

“You had a wife?”

“Yes, for a few months anyway. Then her mum convinced her to have the whole thing annulled, and we sadly parted. See, I was Irish Catholic, and she was a Jewish girl, and her parents always objected to our being together.”

“That is so sad! I hate it for you, Father.”

“Eh, it is what it is. Eventually I found my calling, and entered the seminary, and poured my heart into the church. And so now, years later, here am I hearing your confession, and you are no more of a sinner than I ever was.”

“Gosh, I sure appreciate you telling me this, and making me feel like I’m not a horrible boy for feeling what I have been feeling.”

“Johnny, you’re not a horrible boy. You’re a good boy, and you just need to put things in perspective. Concentrate on your arithmetic, try to keep your thoughts clean, and someday, turn those feelings in the direction of a girl your own age. Get married eventually, have kids, and paddle the heck out of them if they start making eyes at the pretty nuns!”

“Ha ha ha! You’re a real comedian, Father!”

“That’s me, Father Don Rickles. Okay kid, you go in peace now, and say those prayers before you depart the church, and you will be forgiven for all your sins. And I’ll see you at Mass bright and early tomorrow morning.”

“It’s a deal. “

“V Dominus vobiscum.”

“Et tecum pariter.”

“Yeah, yeah. Scram, kid. I got other customers waiting.”

“Bye, Father.”

:ermm:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The catholic high school I attended, Rice Memorial, was so tough the school newspaper had an obituary column. Every Wednesday, the school cafeteria served broken leg of lamb. It was a tough school. :yum:

Kane

I do a bit of writing in my spare time.

Here is a recollection from my younger days as a Catholic school boy.

1968. Atchison Kansas. ...................

................. “Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. It has been three months since my last confession.”

“That’s me, Father Don Rickles. Okay kid, you go in peace now, and say those prayers before you depart the church, and you will be forgiven for all your sins. And I’ll see you at Mass bright and early tomorrow morning.”

“It’s a deal. “

“V Dominus vobiscum.”

“Et tecum pariter.”

“Yeah, yeah. Scram, kid. I got other customers waiting.”

“Bye, Father.”

:ermm:

Good grief. Writing can surely bring out the perversions in one's self, and this is more 411 than I need to know.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
The shear arrogance of those that think humans can affect temperature on this planet astounds me. Nothing here came from anyplace other than here for the last gazzilion years, at least since the last asteroid strike. We can't add or subtract a thing, other than a few very large pieces of aluminum in outer space that came from here.

All the atomic bomb tests and the two actually used nuclear bomb test, hydrogen bomb tests, Chernobyl, etc, and what are the affects?

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
While this may be chuckle-worthy, it does highlight a major problem. I ask you to contact your Congressman and ask
him/her to support HR 1030, the Secret Science Reform Act of 2015. This bill’s purpose is “to prohibit the Environmental
Protection Agency from proposing, finalizing, or disseminating regulations of assessments based upon science that is not
transparent or reproducible”. A way to curtail voodoo science such as “Manmade Global Warming”, which real science
has shown to be nonexistent.

Attachments

• Warm.jpg
    Warm.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 32