• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Looks like our "Red Letter Days" are over !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Been beatiful weather up here for about a week . Clear skys all day and you can reach up and grab the stars at night .

About Wednesday , its all about to end and see us get thrown back into winter . Its been colder than a witch's tit in a brass bra this past week .Many mornings I had to wait for the truck doors to unfreeze. We been at about 0 every morning for the whole time .
Oh well , it was fun while it lasted .

grizzer

Thats warm!! -20F in the AM here, a toasty -13F at 1 pm now. At least the wind has slowed down from 30 to 11 mph

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
A crisp 40 here in the ozarks....keepyour weather up there and we will suffer tgrough ours!!!!!!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Some of those temps make my joints ache just thinking about it.

It's a beautiful 61 degrees here today, sunny with very little wind. It's supposed to be 70 on Wednesday. It is a little cool in the mornings though, around 40. I have to wear a fleece jacket when I sit outside drinking my coffee. :biggrin:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We are at 14 and a little light snow. Next 3 days are going to be brutal and below 0 at night with singles and teens during the day.