• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Damn cold and windy this morning!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Down to 21 with a wind chill of 7 or lower. Wind is blasting at 15-35 mph. Was thinking about going hunting but the freezer is full and I am warm so the hell with that.:hammer:The snow we got yesterday should stick around for a while as daytime temps will be lucky to get to 30 for a few days.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
high wind here...in fact to high i have part of the garden fence down due to it,need a new post and a bag of postcrete stat.

still it's another day tomorrow:whistling:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
We are colder than you but don't have that wind yet so I will stay here. However we are suppose to get the wind later on today and it is to stick around for a few days.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The lake effect snow is coming later today. Sure as hell takes some heat to keep the greenhouses warm with this wind. I heard the gas boiler running to help out. Glad we moved the chickens inside the barn. Was surprised their water did not have ice in the bowl. They are a lot warmer inside than out by the greenhouses catching that wind. Saturday morning is supposed to be down 8-12.