• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Steiner ZTM225, ZT200 parts, Bobcat Mower

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Hate to have a for sale post as my first (Hi everybody - love the jokes forum!).

I have a Steiner ZTM225 for sale. This is a Commercial Zero-Turn mower, hydraulic drive, 61" cut, ANSI cast deck, 25HP Kawasaki gas engine, and it has only 20 (that's right - twenty) hours on it. I had a Ransomes ZT200 before this machine. Both machines are similar, but the Steiner has a much nicer seat, seems heavier, and has headlight for those die-hard grass-cutters. I had 6 acres with many many trees and evergreens to cut around, and did it all in 4 hours. My neighbor had a Bid John Deere regular lawn tractor. He had no trees, no bushes, and only cut about 3 of his 6 acres. He took longer than 4 hours to do his. This machine rocks. I am selling because I am not cutting grass anymore. EVER. I now have a condo in Michigan, and I rent a small place here in Two Rivers, WI. The landlord's kids cut the grass here. Bottom line - the machine lists for over $10,000. If you were to go out and haggle, you'd get a brand new one for about $8,800, plus tax. At the time I bought it, I also bought two extra sets of blades, a spare belt, 3 hydraulic filters, and one of each of the blade spindles. That's about 500 in spare parts. I'm into this machine for about $9,800. I've had this on eBay a few times, and am down to $6,000 for all of it. If I can't get $6,000 for, I'll try before the summer next year.

Also for sale are one each brand new blade spindles for a Ransomes ZT200. Fifty bucks for the pair.

Also have a 5hp Bobcat 21" push mower. This mower has a ANSI cast deck and will outlast many engines. It is used, but in great shape. Will take $285 for it.

These are all for sale with pick-up in Two Rivers, WI (about an hour north of Milwaukee - if you drive real fast)

Thanks for looking
Fred

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Some pix

Attachments

• FL.jpeg
    FL.jpeg
    3.3 KB · Views: 975
  • FR.jpeg
    FR.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 979