• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Danny Glover- Haiti-Climate Change/Global Warming

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Actor Danny Glover believes that the Haitian earthquake was caused by climate change and global warming:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2ft5JkNWJA"]YouTube- GRITtv: Danny Glover and Marie St. Cyr on Haiti[/ame]

Says Glover: “When we see what we did at the climate summit in Copenhagen, this is the response, this is what happens, you know what I’m sayin’?” His obscene opinion would be bigger news if Glover had – in the manner of others – idiotically blamed a less-fashionable deity.

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/timblair/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/pact_with_gaia/

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Global warming only exists in the mind of the Tax Law makers....those who believe have too much money.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
He needs to hook up with Pat Robertson and have a looney fight.

A perfect example of how the crazies exist at both ends of the spectrum.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Unfortunately, it wasn't long after I enjoyed his work in the Lethal Weapon series of films that I learned that Glover is a big time racist and a true fruit loop. I mean, he's nuttier than a fruit cake. It would actually be difficult to find someone, other than Charlie Sheen, who is more of a lunatic.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Danny Glover said:
... when we did what we did at the Climate Summit in Copenhage this is what happens ...

WTF?

Glink

Site Supporter
It was Bush's fault. He hates blacks. That is what Kanye West said; and I am going to go with that. Or was it that Tayor Swift hates blacks..........or Beyonce loves bush.

Hell I can't keep up. Too many loons and too little time.

Beam me up Jim, there is no intelligent life here.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
He doesn't know when he's in the world of fiction and when he's not. Hollywood seems to do that to people!

mak2

I thought Danny Glovers movie was much better than Arnolds. The only sequel I think is better than the original. Except of course the Chipmunks squeekwel. Why does anyone care what movie stars and sports figures think about politics? Most of either are not very bright.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Why does anyone care what movie stars and sports figures think about politics? Most of either are not very bright.

Because it's so fun to laugh at them when they think they have the position or power to speak out on such matters.

mak2

I still like Danny Glover as an actor. I dont care if he is a dummy. Dummy with millions of dollars. It just aint right PG.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I still like Danny Glover as an actor. I dont care if he is a dummy. Dummy with millions of dollars. It just aint right PG.
I never paid much attention to his acting, although I do believe he was in some Mel Gibson movies (right?):yum:

What ain't right Mak?

Here's what I think.
There are all those Hollywood types jumping on the bandwagon whenever dollars are needed, and that's a good thing.
Remember USA for Africa? That was cool.
Brad and Angelina, I believe give from the heart and not a huge fuss is made about it.
What I have a problem with is when those same Hollywood types open their yaps and spout insane shit that gets them in hot water because they think they have some inside information and more brains than the average Joe just because they've made a few million and have had their faces plastered on magazines.

Don't make an ass of yourself and stick your nose in things unless you know what the hell you're talking about.
Wonder what his agent thought about all this? lol

mak2

Yes they do a lot of good raising cash for poor countries and specific causes. But many causes they get involved in like PETA are silly.

I get to babbling on about how a guy can play basketball or act in an alien movie and make a bizillion dollars and be too dumb to count that high, yet people like you who work hard and are smatr dont make that much. Thats what I meant by aint right.

"Don't make an ass of yourself and stick your nose in things unless you know what the hell you're talking about."
Heck PG, I probably ought to remember this.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't make an ass of yourself and stick your nose in things unless you know what the hell you're talking about.
Wonder what his agent thought about all this? lol

I'm sure his agent does. Like I said earlier, about the only person more out of touch with reality in Hollyweird is Charlie Sheen (who insists Bush is completely behind 9/11 etc.) is Danny Glover. For many years I've read about his extremely racist and lunatic comments. Glover believes white people created AIDS to kill black people. Glover believes that no black actors/athletes get paid what white actors get. I could go on and on, but this recent quote by him is right in line with his beliefs. It's a shame since I like his work in several movies. Now, after hearing him open his rather large mouth, it's hard for me to just enjoy his work in movies without thinking about what a racist lunatic he is.