• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

AR15 Magazines for sale $12 each for members

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Before the election I picked up a bunch of AR15 magazines. These are mil-spec aluminum magazines, enhanced MagPul green followers, made by D&H under military contract. I see these selling for roughly $15 to $20 each.

If you need some I'll part with some of mine to 'spread the wealth around' for what I believe is a very very fair, non-price gouging, price of $12 each. Even after I keep a pile for myself, I have about 70 of these that I am willing to sell. Honestly I'm making a couple bucks, but I bought these in case lot quantities before the mayhem. I'm only selling this many because I was able to get a large quantity of Pmags and some stainless mags, so I will now have a good selection of different magazine types with the other types, plus the quantity of aluminum mags from this lot that I am keeping for myself.

Not sure about shipping costs?
How does $8 for 1 to 3 magazines sound, $10 shipping for 4 to 8 magazines. I don't normally sell stuff so I want to make it simple.​
25-cents profit from the sale of each magazine will be donated to the ForumsForums.com website to help defray the costs.

Send me a PM if you are interesting.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 158

Hutchman

Site Supporter
Well, why is the one on the left shorter than the other two? It should be cheaper!
I know, I know!
Hutch

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I'd buy some but some fanatic already scared me into buying too many of them already. :rolleyes:

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Just checked my inventory and I have seven 30's and three 20's, so I am good.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not sure, but I think I may have just run out of the supply. I won't know until I check tomorrow, I have the extras stacked up at one of my stores. But if I answered your PM then you are locked in for the quantity in the PM.

If you PM me after this, you'll be the first in line for whatever I have left if I didn't already run out.

I WILL UPDATE THIS TOMORROW after I check the quantities I have written down on notes on my desk with what just came in via PM that I committed to ship out.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
He sold them to one guy ............... :hide:

Just kidding ................... For some reason he passed me by like a freight train passing a hobo ................ :sad:

:cry: ...................... :tiphat:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
For some reason he passed me by like a freight train passing a hobo ................ :sad:
Why would you insult the Hobo community?

They don't want to be associated with you :hide: