• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Best snow of the season !!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Today it dumped 8 " of powder on us . Most good storms have been going North of us . The tractor got a good workout for once this afternoon . I have not been using the blower , but I have been keeping the road very wide with the front angle plow . Banks are about 36" high now .Did about a 1/2-3/4 mile of private road . Suppose to be more on the way .... We shall see .:smile:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Allen i bet the kristy isn't ready to go yet . thats why the driveway has to be kept open. by the way when you dp drive it make shure you fill the tank wit gas we don't want you to act like a snot trac owner.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Allen i bet the kristy isn't ready to go yet . thats why the driveway has to be kept open. by the way when you dp drive it make shure you fill the tank wit gas we don't want you to act like a snot trac owner.

I have not touched the KT3 since I torn up my back over a month ago .
Now with all this stuff ( Construction) going on ...... who knows .

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
don't feel bad orderde up another starter burned up my 3rd 6 volt starter i really want to upgrade to a gear reduction unit with a 12 volt motor. of course i could do like you and get a wheel and some mice to start it up