• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wanted - copier/printer paper

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A friend of mine needs about a pallet full of printer paper. What is that, 30-50 cases?

Staples & Office Max historically had sales on the paper this time of year but not this year.

Anyone know where to get a good price a paper?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We were buying from wholesalers but found we actually got the best prices from a small locally owned office supply company! The little home town guys provide better service and prices that are as good as the national chains, and often better than the national chains. We get the sales flyers from the chains here, but find the local guy's everyday price to us is usually as low as the national store's sale prices!

I'd check a couple of your hometown office supply stores. And I'd look to set up an account with them for other purchases as well!!!