• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

IPads for every kid but no Soccer Balls!

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
My rant for the day. My daughter is telling me that they have only one soccer ball to play with at recess and the older kids always steal it from the younger kids.

Of course, the f'in school has iPads for all the kids but they can't keep track of some $8 soccer balls.

Or societal decay continues.:hammer:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Physical activity burns calories. Ipads do not.
Parents can be arrested for having fat kids but schools cannot have sports activities because of insurance and budget cuts.

THis is the governmets we elect to run our schools, our cities and towns, our states, and our nation.

We can complain, even rant. But these are the governments WE elected.

It is time for Conservatives to stop being politicaly correct. Or even polite.

Go to school board meetings............ and raise hell. They'll have you arrested or they will find the $8.00 for soccer balls.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
If kids got more exercise and less electronic devices we would start to get some educating done. The electronic devices do not challenge their minds like actually looking something up in a book. I learned a lot of stuff by reading other things while looking at at my world book encyclopedias. And actually writing something and having to proof read it instead of using spell check lets the mind retain it.