• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rusty has been slacking lately!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
He is supposed to wring some of this humidity out of the air streaming north! Crazy to be this hot and muggy up here. No relief till Monday or Tuesday. It sure is not helping to dry things out any. Neighbor tried cutting some hay and was leaving ruts in the field. At this rate it will be another week at least before we can get it cut. Need breezy days not this stagnant soggy air.:hammer:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Not much I can do about it now! Heading out in a couple hours to see about renting an old farmhouse back behind Llewelynn's in Dover.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Old farmhouses have lots of room. They also have big heating bills so look the furnace over good.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Rusty will lose control with a large shed. Look out flea markets.:whistling:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Plans?? Baby will change those real quick. Your carefree days are OVER.....:yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm planning to be able to actually have a garden to grow my own food. The only store we will be close to is Hake's, which actually works for me, because last I heard, they still pump ethanol-free.