• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Chinese President is a baseball player

OkeeDon

The Chinese President, Hu Jintao, is visiting the United States. He stopped to see the real leader, first, on the way to Washington DC -- Bill Gates.

It's not very well known, but he is has a long history as a baseball player -- first base. :thumb:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OkeeDon said:
The Chinese President, Hu Jintao, is visiting the United States. He stopped to see the real leader, first, on the way to Washington DC -- Bill Gates.

Interesting that Bill Gates is considered a real leader. He & his product is hated by many but accepted as a necessary evil. He evokes very strong emotions, pro and con, but the con group is certainly very vocal. He does lead his industry, but is not considered to be the smartest guy in the industry (yet in reality he is smarter than he is given credit for). Sounds, in many ways, like President Bush.

OkeeDon

Huh. I thought this would get a little more comment, if only groans over the pun. It was either the worst pun in history, or else people missed it...I admit to a weird sense of humor.

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
OkeeDon said:
Huh. I thought this would get a little more comment, if only groans over the pun. It was either the worst pun in history, or else people missed it...I admit to a weird sense of humor.

I missed it when you first posted, but the audio helped greatly!