• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This might get me banned ...

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
But I can't resist .....

Attachments

• Spam.jpg
    Spam.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 157

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Why would it get you banned. As a kid we had that all the time. We could not afford anything else.

mak2

Scrapple is one of my favorite things about the East Coast. I like it too. Weird.

mosi

Banned
It could be worse.....you could have had........

Attachments

• bowl of stupid.jpg
    bowl of stupid.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 157

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Look at the ingredients: Pork with ham?
What the hell is the difference?

Oh and the gold colored can is a nice touch.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
:wow:NO clue whats going on here but I love the addition to the avitar as well as the handle below JPR , No offence meant just funnier then hell . :yum:

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Not much diffrent than a bob evens buyer at the stockyard in ohio...any and all threeleggeded pigs..sists and growths don't mater..whole hog sausage..Umm!!

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
did 5-6 hogs at a time..should of seen the box.of eyeballs sent home with my son ..back to the X..LOL

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Head Cheese
My father used to go to the West Side market and buy pig feet, tails, ears, snouts and hocks. He would cook it all day in a large pot of water with seasonings on the stove in the basement, then fill every concave vessel in the house with the liquid, and pieces of the meat and skin (cleaned and well singed before cooking). It would congeal like clear jello, and after scraping the congealed fat off the jello, we would devour this Slovenian delicacy like it was lobster or caviar. I'm sure it was not heart healthy, but it was damn good and I would like to have a bowl of it right now.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
My father used to go to the West Side market and buy pig feet, tails, ears, snouts and hocks. He would cook it all day in a large pot of water with seasonings on the stove in the basement, then fill every concave vessel in the house with the liquid, and pieces of the meat and skin (cleaned and well singed before cooking). It would congeal like clear jello, and after scraping the congealed fat off the jello, we would devour this Slovenian delicacy like it was lobster or caviar. I'm sure it was not heart healthy, but it was damn good and I would like to have a bowl of it right now.
Its starting to make sense now Jev:w00t2:, why you require body organs to be removed before you send anyone your tasty treats or pastrys . :biggrin:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter

Jev.. isn't that what spam is?

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
A long time ago, at a college far, far away, I bought a can of Spam with what little money I had left that month. I couldn't wait to get home and have a sandwich!

I get back to the apartment, peel back the lid and pull that delectable brick out of its confines and start to slobber a little. Then I slice it. There was a black hair in it. No, it was more like a bristle. I pulled it out and there was even a little tunnel left in the Spam.

I didn't eat for a while ...

Anyone like Vienna Sausages?

Attachments

• viesausage6.jpeg
    viesausage6.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 91

loboloco

Vienna's are good snack food. Especially with that congealed fat around them to help them slide down better.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
A long time ago, at a college far, far away, I bought a can of Spam with what little money I had left that month. I couldn't wait to get home and have a sandwich!

I get back to the apartment, peel back the lid and pull that delectable brick out of its confines and start to slobber a little. Then I slice it. There was a black hair in it. No, it was more like a bristle. I pulled it out and there was even a little tunnel left in the Spam.

Yep I do as a matter of fact , I just had some on a pizza I made :biggrin:.

I had spam and eggs for breakfast . FYI, if you cant really see real good , little things like you talk about finding in your food are just interesting & considered a bonus :w00t2:

SShepherd

my father used to eat them. I have a can in the pantry I was going to give him- it's still in there in memory