• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

XPOST Ebay KITTEN 222

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
happy bidding :clap:

Uh oh :whistling: :biggrin:

Interesting tracks. Haven't seen any like that before and appears to be in great shape with no broken plate ends.

edit: then again, does the right hand track in the rear (second pic) have a broken plate or is it an illusion?

nikos

Uh oh :whistling: :biggrin:

Interesting tracks. Haven't seen any like that before and appears to be in great shape with no broken plate ends.

edit: then again, does the right hand track in the rear (second pic) have a broken plate or is it an illusion?

DAVENET
The right hand track in the rear side it's OK
As I can figure from the second picture, there isn't any broken plate
(The brightness makes the things to look lighter than they are)
There is an issue, a difference between the darkest and the lighter points - areas of the picture
If we increase the tonal values - contrasts, the track plates is looking like that.

Nikos

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 395

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
I thought about bidding on it,but its waaaay to small for me to "LIVE IN" !!!!:biggrin: nice little machine.