• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB DMC 3700 front axle

teamster

Looking for front axle from DMC 3700 or parts to repair axle with torque arm broken off suspension shaft. Dr Zuagg has one that's going to dig out in Denver, but I'm looking for all options. I'm in Alberta, Petersens & MTN in Montreal having nothing. Trying to keep costs to minimum due to Canadian dollar sucks. Any help would be appreciated, Thanx RB

iceman4

Good Morning, I have some parts from a DMC 3700 one is the front axel assembly part # 3405008-102 goes from one side all the way to the other side. Item 3 in photo. I'm in Wisconsin zip 54984. More info and maybe some other parts from my cat call me.
Kieth iceman4@centurytel.net

Attachments

• MVC-333F.jpg
    MVC-333F.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 156

teamster

Thanx for reply, I bought the components for a 7000 lb torsion axle, then machined the spindles down to match the existing aluminum wheels, built my own mounts, then had the torsion axle pressed together and installed it.