• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Where's the balance?

Bannedjoe

I'm fairly happy with my bank.
They don't come up with unexplainable charges and extra fees.
Their online banking is easy.
I can deposit checks with my phone app, and don't need to go to the bank.
I've been with them for over 20 years, and haven't had one problem that I can think of.
But that's not what this is about.

But this is....

I was recently sent a wonderful great thrilling offer!!!!

Invest minimum $20,000 for a year and receive an outstanding 1.7% APY!!!!!
Holy hell, I can tie up 20K for a year and get back a whole $340!!!!
I can hardly contain myself!!!!

Where the hell is the balance here?

If I want a loan, I'm going to pay anywhere from 9% to 24% or more.

But if I loan them money I get a pittance in return.

There's just something so wrong with this banking industry.

And then there's the title loan and pawn industry which can charge upwards of 400% if they should so choose.

I got caught up in something years ago where I got into trouble for accepting a cash return that was higher than industry standards.
They called it usery.
Wait.
I accepted an agreed amount of return, and I get into trouble?
Shouldn't the people who offered me the return be the ones who get into trouble?

None of any of this is right or makes any sense.

If I had shitonnes of cash...I'm certain there are way more lucrative ways to invest it.
Although some might be riskier and get you this :shitHitFan:
But really.

Bamby

When you have a government and a federal reserve freely spending and creating such an enormous amount of new money available to the banks for free every year. There is very little reason for the banks to pay you for allowing them to store yours within their computer network.

Pau Diaz

Banned
Western civilization has the stupid habit of electing people that have no right to be sworn into office. Let's see...

Trump is an ignorant, rude, glorified merchant, who keeps having to change his mind about what he does because it's quite frankly outrageous.

Boris Johnson is a messy, delusional guy, who threatens the best corporations England has ever produced.

Macron is a slave driver who thinks he can make the blue collar get a sense of pride from working more years, when in fact he is putting their health at risk, not to mention his act of freezing the pensions is going to make people who worked all their lives to get fair compensation very angry.

Merkel allowed too many immigrants into Germany. No doubt they will learn the language, as the opportunity to attend free or low cost schools is too big to pass up.

So, tell me, where is the balance? I don't see it. The people have to stop fucking around and choose leaders who know what they should do.

Bannedjoe

Western civilization has the stupid habit of electing people that have no right to be sworn into office. Let's see...

Trump is an ignorant, rude, glorified merchant, who keeps having to change his mind about what he does because it's quite frankly outrageous.

Boris Johnson is a messy, delusional guy, who threatens the best corporations England has ever produced.

Macron is a slave driver who thinks he can make the blue collar get a sense of pride from working more years, when in fact he is putting their health at risk, not to mention his act of freezing the pensions is going to make people who worked all their lives to get fair compensation very angry.

Merkel allowed too many immigrants into Germany. No doubt they will learn the language, as the opportunity to attend free or low cost schools is too big to pass up.

So, tell me, where is the balance? I don't see it. The people have to stop fucking around and choose leaders who know what they should do.
Somehow, I think you missed the point here.

osqVi3A.gif

Bamby

It is irresponsible of you or anyone else to attempt to put the burden of this mess on his shoulders. He was forced to carry the burden when he accepted the job. And dammit anyway if he'd received any kind of mutual corporation we just might be better off as a Nation at this point in time.....

It has been announced that the Fed will pump $500 billion (1/2 trillion dollars) over just the next 30 days. This grand expansion has been going on for decades, but was dramatically increased over 10 years ago after the Fed induced housing collapse, and has never subsided. Since last September, the Fed has been creating money out of thin air at an alarming pace to fund “repurchase” operations in order to stop a huge market crash, which of course would require even more fake money in what is being labeled as the next round of counterfeiting called QE4. All of this is said to be an attempt to prevent financial Armageddon, but it has gotten completely out of control, and is a powder keg ready to explode.

The Fed balance sheet will increase over the next month by $365 billion (1/3 trillion dollars) to a level of over $4.5 trillion, an all time high. This is reason for major concern, as the Fed is now in a position of no return, which indicates that massive continuous monetary expansion will be deemed necessary in order to delay market failure. This should concern all Americans, as this train is headed toward financial hell, and all the brakes are gone.

I realize these numbers are not truly fathomable by most, and that alone is reason to take cover with the understanding that this insanity cannot continue without dire consequences in uncharted waters. If the markets continue to remain at these levels, and collapse does not happen during this round of excessive expansion, the situation will not have been corrected, but made worse. That will bring additional measures of money printing, and simply increase the severity of this looming financial disaster. The banking system and Wall Street will continue to print and steal this money, knowing full well that they will survive, while the rest of society is financially raped.

The very people responsible for the problem have now been forced to expose the risk, and have nowhere to hide. The money pumping is now virulent, and is so open at this stage, that it is impossible not to recognize the carnage expected by the controlling elite. Total economic chaos is in our future, and the longer this is pushed down the road, the worse it will be for all of us.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The Federal reserve is the elites method of destroying a currency and there fore an economy.. They are not in any way shape or form a Government agency. They are in fact just another private bank, owned by people outside our borders.

We do not need these guys.... We should go back to JFK's times and start printing moneys that do not say "Federal reserve note"... But instead say US treasury note. We need to cut the so called Federal reserve out of the equation, and let our country own it's own currency. JFK knew that as long as the federal reserve was involved, we would always be in debt. I believe that Trump knows this as well..

Time to part ways with those who do not have our best interests in mind. Time to consider doing away with the Federal Reserve IMHO..

Regards, Kirk