• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

There Is Hope!!!!!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes!!!!!!!

Attachments

• DSTandSpringClose.jpg
    DSTandSpringClose.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 223

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
At least I can get rid of snow much quicker than cutting grass...and I don't have to edge the snow or fertilize it. It's self-fertilizing on an as-needed basis. :yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
At least I can get rid of snow much quicker than cutting grass...and I don't have to edge the snow or fertilize it. It's self-fertilizing on an as-needed basis. :yum:

That is correct. The snow up here has been self fertilizing itself quite a bit this winter. :hammer:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We've been in above freezing temps during the day for about a week now. I'm getting the itch to take the bike out but that will wait till snow is mostly melted and it rains to wash the salt off the road.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
We got 2 inches of snow here today.
Thunderstorms tomorrow night and Wednesday.
Yep, springtime in Ohio! :glare:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
LAKE EFFECT snow off the southern edge of Lake Michigan this morning. Not amounting to much. Maybe an inch when it is all done.

But Misha would not walk down her carpeted ramp this morning until I shoveled the snow off of it for her :glare:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well it's breezy and only going to get up to 34 degrees for a high today.
Then down to 19 tonight.
Much the same tomorrow, but the weekend looks good, or at least back to normal temps for this time of year.

Leni

I'd happily send you some of my weather. It is going up to the low to mid 90's today. That would get rid of your snow in a hurry. The problem would be floods.

Leni

I'm in the San Fernando part of Los Angeles. The community is called Tarzana. Originally it was Edgar Rice Bourroughs ranch which he donated to the city. It is named after Tarzan of the Apes.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It's been a warm and stormy day here off and on.
Predicting severe weather over night as the next cold front comes in.
Currently 71°F and very humid.
Things look nasty up in Wisconsin and over in Illinois.

Attachments

• weather.jpg
    weather.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 131

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
81 here - I was sitting out on my patio earlier. Right now I have the door open and cats are enjoying looking out the screen door.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
And I have two inches of new very wet snow since about 5 oclock! :ermm: It's melting fast however. It is 33 here right now, and the sky has cleared, and wind is at 35+ mph from the North West... If the ground temps had been cold, it might have been more like 4" or a bit more. It took quite awhile of heavy snow fall before the ground turned white.

My dad tells me we had a 10" now fall right about now in 1973. The winter of 72 was ledgendary here as in mid October there was a ten inch snow on top of saturated ground. Harvest wasn't done till Christmas, and the crops in '73 were planted very late... It was late April in '73 before the snow melted.

Glad this one will hardly last over night. Spring is here actually.:smile: 60's on Saturday!

Regards, Kirk

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It's been a very warm and muggy day here.
Tornado warnings were posted for Crawford and Wyandot counties this afternoon.
None of that affected this part of Ohio, most of the bad storms stayed further north.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm in Treasure Island FL on a little vaca. Been mid 80's all week. Little humidity. Awesome. Heading out boating today. :D

Leni

Overcast and cool here the last two days. We may even get some rain in the next couple of days.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm in Treasure Island FL on a little vaca. Been mid 80's all week. Little humidity. Awesome. Heading out boating today. :D

Have fun Doc. :biggrin:
68° right now and humid. The temp won't be dropping much overnight.
Near 90° tomorrow and Friday.:hammer: