• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Auction finds from today!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Went to the Amish benefit auction today and got some planters for the wife's poseys! The old guy who makes these is 78 years old and does it to keep busy. He makes all kinds of interesting items. The ones with the buggy wheels are rather unique since it takes an entire wheel to make each one. The best buy of the day for me was a brand new razorback digging fork for $10. The wife had priced one the other day and they wanted $34 for it. It is made in the USA with an Austrian fork. Got a few other items and ate very well of course. Glad a storm came up as they were getting into the bigger quilts and I could use that as an excuse to get the wife to leave before she spent more money. I have to go back Monday and get the milk can planter as it is totally full of dirt and has to be hauled upright in the truck. When she bought it she thought it was just a pot inside the rim with the flowers in it. Damn thing weighs about 75 lbs.

Attachments

• planters 001.jpg
    planters 001.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 46
  • planters 002.jpg
    planters 002.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 46
  • planters 003.jpg
    planters 003.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 45
  • planters 004.jpg
    planters 004.jpg