• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

McCallin' All Cats 2017

vintagebike

snow report

It's been snowing for the last three days in McCall. I talked to both of our host hotels yesterday- with the snow the rooms are booking up fast all around our reserved block. Sooooo... if you are procrastinating now is a good time to get confirmed so I can set up another set of rooms before they are sold out (unless you are planning on tent camping):doh: McCall Crew
IMG_8862.jpg

vintagebike

Report from Migratory Ridge, McCall

10 degrees this morning and falling with more snow this weekend. The mountains are covered with 2-3 feet of snow and the soon to be frozen Payette Lake is covered in cold fog. What a way to view the coming day!IMG_8865.jpg

Tahoeskier

We are planning to come up from Northern Nevada with our vintage Thiokol cat. My friend has a Tucker and he will be coming too. Is there a list of events and how do we sign up? Is there a fee to pay?
Thanks, Dennis

vintagebike

still snowin'

Best to start with reserving hotel or RV space, the whole area is filling up fast. There are phone numbers listed a few posts back for our lodging sponsors. More info very soon as McCall wakes up to winter. Plan on a very full four days.:w00t2:

vintagebike

We will be counting noses soon. The rooms in McCall are going very quickly so don't delay your reservations. :hammer: McCall Crew

vintagebike

Stars in McCall?

We have been talking to some "celebrities" about coming to McCallin 2017. What would it take to get the re-creation "Lost in Space" Chariot out here? Maybe with Bruce Willis driving it?:brows: Or just keep it simple? Just us?
IMG_1067.jpg
IMG_1068.JPG

vintagebike

Lost in Space Stars in McCall?

We have been talking to some "celebrities" about coming to McCallin 2017. What would it take to get the re-creation "Lost in Space" Chariot out here? Maybe with Bruce Willis driving it?:brows: Or just keep it simple? Just us?
IMG_1067.jpg
IMG_1068.JPG

vintagebike

Northern California Cats?

Are there any Snow Cats coming to McCall from Auburn , Grass Valley- Nevada City areas? I have a friend there that wants to be a Snow Catter. Steve

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
As a kid that was when I knew a snow cat was going to be in my life I just didn't know it would be40 years later:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

vintagebike

Show & Shine?

McCallin' 2017 is already pretty much jam packed with events but anybody up for a show n' shine? We have 2+ acres to the left of the Best Western Hotel for a static get together. McCall Crew
IMG_8871.jpg

Last edited:

Tahitikev

Greetings fellow snowcat lovers.. We are new kids here on this blog, how can we get info on this? is there a link? thx KB

vintagebike

Welcome:flowers: Best to just start at the first post of "McCallin' All Cats 2017". I think most of your questions will be answered. There are phone numbers for our host hotels and RV sites. McCall Crew

vintagebike

McCall Snow Update Dec 6

Little Ski Hill- site of Thursday night welcome dinner and catting under the lights and a good time for trial runs and tune ups. This shot shows the spot where this years Capitol Christmas Tree ,now in Washington DC, was cut.
IMG_8881.jpg

The 500 Acre cattle ranch in New Meadows. Site of the Sunday get together
IMG_8880.jpg

Last edited:

vintagebike

Snow update from McCall

30 degrees and still snow falling for days to come. Look for an announcement this coming week about a new event for Saturday Feb 25. Plan to be up early!:ermm: McCall Crew
IMG_8902.jpg

vintagebike

Friday Report from McCall- New Event!

About 12-16" of snow the last few days. It's now 10 degrees going to -11 overnight. The picture shows Alpenglow common here during cold winter late afternoons around sunset. We are announcing another event for McCallin' All Cats 2017. On Saturday February 25 we will be up early for a special Pancakes, Bacon and Orange Juice breakfast at "The Activity Barn" about 10 minutes from downtown McCall. We will be inviting the public to the local group benefit ( more on this later) breakfast and a 1-3 hour "Cat Show'' . Then The Activity Barn will host us on their 800- 1500 acres ( depending on snow conditions) of varied terrain. They have a full food service there including beer and wine and will offer a mechanized tow tubing hill and beginner skiing/boarding. They are owned and operated by Brundage Mountain Resort, our Friday Host. All of the events are now solid and we will be posting a full schedule after the first of the year. Www.activitybarn.com. McCall Crew
IMG_8916.jpg

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
for the first kristi, KT3 and or KT4 to commit and signup, I will pay for 2 nights lodging at the Best Western, must be done by 12/25/2016

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
If I didn't know better I'd say they are putting bait out to trap a wild Kristy at mcCall.

vintagebike

Gas card offer not only to Kristis

To incourage Snow Cat diversity? we are asking Maverick Gas ( lots of them in Idaho) to give a $100 fuel card to the driver/owner of the first of the Kristi, Hagglunds or Trackmaster 4VLs ( total 5 cards) attending McCallin' All Cats 2017. If Maverick backs out, we will do it.!
Plus if one of these shows up I will give it a $500 Gas card. IMG_8955.JPG

McCall Crew

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
East coast team very excited about this trip! Thanks to all for making this happen. Looks to be great family, friends, and activities.

Kids are amped up looking at the photos of the McCall sno so we got out the gear and a little practice at the indoor training facility.

That little one is rare late model twin ski J. Tucker.

Attachments

• IMG_6713.jpg
    IMG_6713.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 195