• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1-7-11 tower trp pics

mattfidaho

269.jpg

272.jpg

271.jpg

It took some work today... the snow sucked... I was having to lock the diffs in just turning corners in the switch backs.

I had the guy with me hook on the winch on one of the side hills that was a climb and side hill, I think I could have crabbed across it but It made me feel better having a line to keep me from dropping off the edge :)

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Great pictures. Thanks.

The first picture, you made 'the steep' show up which can be hard :thumb:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
When you bury the needles like that the pucker factor goes way up. Will that trail hold once you use it a few times? I would think the berm from the plow should help hold you on the trail.

mattfidaho

some times it is months in between trips to some of the tower sites :( and one of the other company's feels the need to take it down to dirt.. so no real base gets packed at this site. :(

there is a good trail right now... coming back down it is easy to blade, but bladeing up hill some times sucks.