• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1968 Tucker 442 New to Me

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy thanksgiving thankful for all
My cat friends

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 359

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Cyber monday got some gauges from speedhut.com to fill the holes in the dash.

Attachments

• quad.png
    quad.png
    164.5 KB · Views: 316
  • speed-tach.png
    speed-tach.png
    165.9 KB · Views: 315

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Figured problem with powder maker . It was offsetting so it wouldn't roll. Made some mods today all better

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 276

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This is what it needed to close it up for packing and rolling fresh snow. When using it as powder maker move the ratchet jack to
Forward position

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 274

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Big fan of the new tunes. Wet sounds makes some quality marine products for a cat.

Lots of sound in a small package. Sounds amazing in cab. Bluetooth to phone. Drowns out any tucker noise.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 253

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The problem with the tunes is you can't hear the music coming from the tracks and straight exhaust stack as well.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Subwoofer under passenger seat on the way. Love good tunes in and on anything withi a
Motor. (Except law mower for some reason). I still enjoy the tucker anthem like Snow drifter. Also some Marshall tucker.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Couldn't hold off. The Tucker rocks now with a little under seat subwoofer action. The ladies love it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 211

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
A TRACK Ted to the snow machines. Imagine how much more fun we could have with snow and social lubricant .

Photo shop the butts out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 327

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Son would be upset if he knew someone was riding his kitty cat

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 331

jask

I was not certain untill that last picture but that young lady is trouble... clearly, trouble. run for your life young man :)

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
think trouble is your middle name! were there midnight rides involved with the adult beverages. your son will never know, as the forum is for adults only, right?:smile:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Built in party here. My wife's friend is living with us for bit. She is always down for a Tucker party. The dog and child sitting benefits aren't bad either.

Snowcat version of three's company.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
You're up (not so) bright & early out there on the west coast. Getting a head start on all things orange?:smile:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
There have been quite a few more roosters around my hen house since the addition. They start as a visit to my but always migrate indoors somehow. If tuckers are orange I would say she probably knows how to handle the tools and the workbench!