• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Grassley and Trump smoke out the Democrats

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Grassley and Trump smoke out the Democrats

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2018/09/grassley-and-trump-smoke-out-democrats.html

Chuck Grassley's handling of the Fake Rape charges by Democrats against Judge Brett Kavanaugh has a Trumpian flair to it. Grassley used patience to force Ford to testify.

Me? I would have told her to fly a kite.

But Grassley smoked her out instead. She will show herself, which is the last thing Democrats want.

The first Monday in October is now an artificial deadline for confirmation. By delaying his taking office, Democrats won the battle, I suppose, but this is a war now.

This likely will be another Anita Hill catastrophe, which will cost Democrats their shot at re-taking the Senate. If Breyer or Ginsburg depart, President Trump can turn the 5-4 conservative advantage into a 6-3 majority.

Kavanaugh has been cool, calm and collected. To win, Ford will have to put on a performance that would make Stalin weep.

I expect Peter Strzok 2.0 because she is lying.

Benny

Verified account

@bennyjohnson
14m14 minutes ago

More

Dr. Ford will testify that there were 4 people at the party where Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her.

All 4 have released statements.
Not a single person supports Ford’s story.

❌ Mark Judge
❌ Patrick J. Smyth
❌ Leland Ingham Keyser(Ford’s lifelong friend)
❌ Brett Kavanaugh.

This is why Kirsten Gillibrand panicked and said letting her testify is silencing her.

Well, certainly it allows her discredit herself and her story. Democrats can blame Dianne Feinstein, who met her match in Grassley, who has forced Ford to go public with her allegations.

Grassley knows who Dianne Feinstein is: Patrick Leahy in a dress.

When President Trump called her Sneaky Dianne last April, he based that on information from people in the swamp. I am not saying Grassley told him that because I have no idea who told the president that.

I am pretty sure he has a few Deep Throats in the Deep State.

You see, there are those who are rooting for President Trump to cleanse the city. As the Joker said of Gotham City in one of those Batman movies, this town needs an enema.

Grassley's move to force Ford to testify without a subpoena is Trumpian.

But no one is as Trumpy as President Trump. His handling of the Russian Collusion investigation shows the power of patience. Only when Democrats had worn themselves out flailing about did President Trump finally put up his dukes and fight back.

One punch should do it.

He has the goods on them -- the emails, the text messages, and the FISA warrants -- and he is releasing them.

Michael Doran, a senior fellow at the Hudson Institute via the the Bush 43 administration, offered an interesting take. He sees infighting erupting within the Deep State.

Mike

@Doranimated
11h11 hours ago

More

Did you notice? Something beautiful happened this week. The NYT published a story, sourced to Camp McCabe, which targeted Rosenstein. Then the WashPost responded w/a story, sourced to Camp Rosenstein, exonerating him. What are the dueling articles are all about? =>

Mike

@Doranimated
11h11 hours ago

More

.@LeeSmithDC explained it last night in @IngrahamAngle. Trump’s decision to declassify the FISA application, etc. has set Camp McCabe and Camp Rosenstein at each other’s throats. Thru the haze and smoke of this fight we get a clearer picture of Rosenstein’s double game. =>

Mike

@Doranimated
11h11 hours ago

More

He helped Trump fire Comey but then ran to Team McCabe & pretended to be on their side: re-approving their rancid FISA application, & helping them get Mueller up and running. Rosenstein did not pick a side & did not follow the law. He bounced around like a pinball. =>

Mike

@Doranimated
11h11 hours ago

More

The article in the NYT was Team McCabe telling Rosenstein: Don’t you dare let Trump declassify those documents. If you let us go down, we’ll take you down with us. Rosenstein was actually doing his damnedest to slow roll Trump and keep the truth from getting out. =>

Mike

@Doranimated
11h11 hours ago

More

But neither McCabe nor Rosenstein has many plays left. The Mueller probe was their shield but it’s out of gas. All initiative is now in the hands of Trump, who, I predict, will get those docs (or most of them) declassified soon, in time to impact the elections. =>

Mike

@Doranimated
11h11 hours ago

More

And so what is the beautiful thing that happened this week? For the first time, the two leading liberal papers were publishing massive leaks from admin officials and former admin officials who were fighting with each other—all of whom have been working against Trump. =>

Mike

@Doranimated
11h11 hours ago

More

In other words, the anti-Trump coalition has, at long last, fractured. It took a helluva a lot longer than I ever expected, but it has happened. The war is not over yet. Not by a long shot. But from now on, Trump holds the advantage.

President Trump has pitted the New York Times against the Washington Post.

That' a side issue. Turning the Mueller probe into a Democratic Party problem is the real story. The swamp is now self-draining.

I told readers months ago that President Trump would pull a rabbit out of his hat before the election. The Mueller thing has been a long time coming.

The Kavanaugh thing is a gift from the drowning rats in the Senate Democratic Caucus.

Meanwhile, Ronna McDaniel kept the faith, raised money, and organized a good ground game. President Trump is the sizzle. She's the steak.

I expect a good night on November 6.

###

Please enjoy my books in paperback and on Kindle.