• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I'm back

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Been to long sulking about my past its now time to have fun

So what's new? :yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Don't judge me by my past. I do not live there anymore.

Welcome back Galvatron. Now lets start hearing some of you posts and humour. (Notice I spelled humour the limey way) :yum::yum::yum:

Galvatron

Well my friend past 2 years I went off the rails, who the fuck is this trump thing going on? Sounds like a posh English term of a fart? :yum::yum::yum:

Where's rusty? :unsure:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome back, galvy!! Be good to hear tales of your present, no need to delve in the past.
Mike

Galvatron

Mike 2 years of sex drugs and way to much booze had to stop, there was no drugs, you can only numb the pain for so long but why keep kicking myself when I done no wrong.

So new me, have my own house but spend most days with these 2 jerks :yum:

Attachments

• IMG-20180624-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20180624-WA0002.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 158

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Just open the political forum and be prepared to read a bunch of "Whas happ, bro"!!
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
So come on what's new apart from a stink from a trump :yum::yum::yum:

:yum::yum::yum: Better watch out, the dude has a way of living in people's heads rent free. He even rearranges the furniture too. :th_lmao:

He's really a great guy, just a bit misunderstood at times is all. LMAO!!

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome home Galvi! During your absence we got a new President who, in defiance of all expectations, is doing an actually great job! :thumbup:

So how is it going over there, now that you have one of our actresses running things? :yum::yum:

Galvatron

Fucking pm Mrs May is useless, I give 10 day max til my friend Boris gets her job

Trump is doing good, a business man is what the US needed after a floppy sock

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Fucking pm Mrs May is useless, I give 10 day max til my friend Boris gets her job

Trump is doing good, a business man is what the US needed after a floppy sock

She's really putting the screws to you blokes, but good. Wow, just another version of Hag Klinton. I hope Boris sends her packing.

Galvatron

Over the past 2 years I've lost 7 stone in weight, I'm toned up, fucking anger is built up more, my family tore apart, can I ask you guys can I play?

Galvatron

Answer to my own question is no as I'm the better person, stay calm for my girl, yes she is a idiot just like her father :yum::yum::yum:

Attachments

• IMG-20180708-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20180708-WA0019.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG-20180708-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20180708-WA0004.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 97

Galvatron

Well I'm home alone and back on the dating scene again, last one was wanting me to be her house slave and im to free spirited for that shit.

Got my kids and grandkids firmly in my life so I'm happy.

2 more grandkids on the way so that's my focus, time for some online dating :yum::yum::yum: