• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

'World's prettiest dog' becomes social media sensation because of her gorgeous hair

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Helena Horton 23 October 2016 • 11:33am

Tea the Afghan Hound has been named the world's prettiest dog by her adoring fans, who love her luscious locks.

The 'supermodel' dog from Sydney became an overnight social media sensation due to her glossy hair.

She is a highly decorated show dog and well-admired in those circles but had never before experienced such social media fame.

Her owner, Luke Kavanagh, posted a picture of her on Facebook and was surprised when it got scores of likes and shares.

In the photograph, she sits gracefully on a bench with her hair on full display, as she stares thoughtfully into the distance.

worlds_prettiest_dog-large_trans++l3LHfhUdDxmC6Xx98mlgJnIwEn9Vv46ahQNW2dv1Du8.jpg

I like all dogs, but this type of dog you could spend hours taking care of her coat.

Give me a black lab any day.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It is a good looking dog.

I like all dogs, but this type of dog you could spend hours taking care of her coat.

Give me a black lab any day.
Exactly what I was thinking. My black lab mix is so easy to take care of. She's 8 years old and I have yet to clip her nails. She just keeps them worn down. A bath and brush once in a while.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
She's gorgeous as all dogs are, but yeah.. too much work for a dog with that type of coat.
Give me a smooth little weenie dog any day.
:biggrin:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Walter our rescue dog has mats in her hair. She will never look like that dog.

But I admit that is a beautiful animal. Just too much work.