• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I pee off my back porch

Ray

Re: I pee off my back portch

After 88 posts and over 3,000 views, it's spelled PORCH dammit!!
Sorry, just had me a Gatorboy moment..

Ummmm sorry........I wasnt using my fingers to type!

;)

Gatorboy

After 88 posts and over 3,000 views, it's spelled PORCH dammit!!
Sorry, just had me a Gatorboy moment..

:clap: Woo hoo! I wanted to mention this since the thread started, but I knew eventually someone would do it for me.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

:clap: Woo hoo! I wanted to mention this since the thread started, but I knew eventually someone would do it for me.
Thanks Dave, and it wasn't Ray would said that, it was me, so Ray, what are you getting all excited about?? LOL!!

Deerlope

Some place in South America the gov is asking people to pee in the shower. They need to save water by not flushing the toilet and using 1.5 -5 gals of water with flush.

Troy

Some place in South America the gov is asking people to pee in the shower. They need to save water by not flushing the toilet and using 1.5 -5 gals of water with flush.

Oh yeah! What if you have to take a #2 ? LOL

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh yeah! What if you have to take a #2 ? LOL
Gross for sure but I suppose it would wash down the drain eventually. :eek:

Any volunteers to try and report back. LOL :yum: PLEASE, No pictures !!!!!!

Troy

Gross for sure but I suppose it would wash down the drain eventually. :eek:

Any volunteers to try and report back. LOL :yum: PLEASE, No pictures !!!!!!

Eventually? not if it's one of those long monster turds LOL. Have to chop that sucker up.:yum:

Thanks Doc, Now have this mental image:sad:

Reno

You guys won't believe this, but I actually pee in (or around) the toilet. I know, I know, I'm weird.

Ironman

WTF? How'a about extreme digging:hammer::clap::whistling::flowers:
I felt it was my turn to resurrect this thread. You know, get some thought-provoking topics back up to the top. Maybe it will trigger a few lurkers to join up. :tongue:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Proof ................... :yum:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 296

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
My streak basically lives.. I drink.. I pee outside... even now that I live in town I pee off my back porch.... just one of those things... at the gf's I usually pee in the weeds out back while the dog is going too... :yum:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My streak basically lives.. I drink.. I pee outside... even now that I live in town I pee off my back porch.... just one of those things... at the gf's I usually pee in the weeds out back while the dog is going too... :yum:

The grass is never gonna grow where I stand above because Beaux always follows up with a cover ........... :biggrin:

fubar

When my buddies used to come over on the week ends we used to just pee in the snow out back of my shop, pop open the back door, write our names in the snow and pop back in, lot eaiser than to make our way into the house, pry off my boots, etc etc.

Then the wife kinda got on me, said she could tell who dunn it because of the names in the snow, but she wasn't sure that the names matched the handwriting!!!

We now meet over at Pauls on the week ends...he's single.

Ironman

I don't think I would ever make it as a city-folk. I love pissin outside. :biggrin:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
The best part is peeing in the snow. Try and reach the ground - then enlarge the hole.:clap:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not much change, seems to be filling in a little better round the edges ....... :yum:

Attachments

• IMG_1147.JPG
    IMG_1147.JPG
    226.2 KB · Views: 216

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
you seem to be drippin' on the edge there Big Guy.. don't you ummm shake it after? lol
Or perhaps that's spit.. what is it with you guys spitting during or after you take a leak?
hmmmm.. one of the things we wimmen don't get..:yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Heck, I thought the wind had died down enough to go off the porch this morning. Big gust came up and I showered the old tom cat and he ran off. He always waits on that side of me in the morning till I am done and then goes along to the barn.:yum::yum:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
you seem to be drippin' on the edge there Big Guy.. don't you ummm shake it after? lol
Or perhaps that's spit.. what is it with you guys spitting during or after you take a leak?
hmmmm.. one of the things we wimmen don't get..:yum:

Don't you be worrying about nuttin, I'll handle it!