• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Location of hydro filter

LMC 1800

Still no manuals (insert mournful whining sounds here). I cannot find the hydro filter. Must be under the deck maybe? Any clues?

Dr. Zaugg

I have one 1800 complete book but I am not ready to part with it. I MAY have another. I will look. the filters are on each pump.(if I remember right) there is a strainer in the bottom of the main hyd tank to clean. I could copy the whole book if you want though. (sort of costly) I am in Grand Junction 970-390-8140

catservice

I’ve got an early 1800 digital manual. I think it is for serial numbers 12 - 30 if I remember correctly.

Or I can the correct manual for you. But these bigger manuals get a little pricey to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk