• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Once a Doctor,always a Doctor

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
An Arab family was considering putting their grandfather Abdullah in a nursing home.

But;;;;

All Arab facilities were completely full, so they had to put him in an Italian Nursing Home.

After a few weeks in the Italian facility, they came to visit the grandpa.

"How do you like it here?" asked the grandson.

"It's wonderful, everyone here is so courteous and respectful!" says the grandfather.

"We are so happy for you, grandpa!
We were worried that this was a wrong place for you, since you are a little different from everyone here."

"Oh no, let me tell you how wonderfully they treat all the residents." he says with a smile.

"There is a musician here, he is 85 years old. He hasn't played the violin in 25 years, yet everyone calls him The Maestro.

"There is a judge in here, he is 95. He hasn't been on the bench for 30 years, yet everyone calls him Your Honour."

"There is a dentist who is 90. He hasn’t fixed a tooth in 25 years and they call him Doctor."

"And me, I've not had sex in 35 years and they still call me The Fucking Arab."