• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

hyundai 650-7

crankycrow

I have a chance to buy a 650-7 skid steer . I cant seem to find much info on them its a 2007 with 950 hours heated and ac cab (ac don't work) are parts easy to find and any info at all . respect all opinions thanks .

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Brand is not too popular inmy area, but gaining. Can't say I know anything about them.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
parts may be a little scarce what you should know is that Hyundai heavy industrys is like the cat or john Deere of korea they build a ton of different equipment. and I have in the past seen a lot of real old stuff still working on job sites in soul south Korea . I would not shy away from it if the price was right I would how ever look for a dealer for supply and support. case in point I was working on a JCB excavater this summer, What a well built machine but I only had 2 dealers to deal with one in ca and one in Florida.

crankycrow

Brand is not too popular inmy area, but gaining. Can't say I know anything about them.

thanks for the come back .

parts may be a little scarce what you should know is that Hyundai heavy industrys is like the cat or john Deere of korea they build a ton of different equipment. and I have in the past seen a lot of real old stuff still working on job sites in soul south Korea . I would not shy away from it if the price was right I would how ever look for a dealer for supply and support. case in point I was working on a JCB excavater this summer, What a well built machine but I only had 2 dealers to deal with one in ca and one in Florida.

this is a low hour machine 950 hrs the ac dosent work he thinks the compressor is stuck and it needs a new throttle cable and fan belt . it comes with a 7ft hydrolic v snow plow and a nice bucket also a set of 4 chains .he had to have the rad recored because of a leak 800.00$. 13,000 cnd dollars .so hows that sound ? thanks. this machine had 3 hrs use in the last 2 years .

crankycrow

thanks for the come back .

this is a low hour machine 950 hrs the ac dosent work he thinks the compressor is stuck and it needs a new throttle cable and fan belt . it comes with a 7ft hydrolic v snow plow and a nice bucket also a set of 4 chains .he had to have the rad recored because of a leak .so hows that sound ? thanks. this machine had 3 hrs use in the last 2 years .