• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Help me Abby!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dear Abby,
My girl is a little lacking on sex drive. Is it wrong for me to have a blowup doll to fill my needs?
Frustrated Rusty

Ironman

Dear Abby,
Is it wrong for me to have a blowup doll to fill my needs?
Frustrated Rusty
Well... sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands, i guess.

Maybe try giving your girl a glass of wine (6-10) and throw in a romantic video. You know... one of those jungle love vids. I'll find one for you.

Here, this should get her in the mood. :wink:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVE60zwXx1k"]romantic video[/ame]

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
FR,

Use your judgment. Remember, the wife should never find out about your mistress. In your case, I wouldn't expect your mistress to talk much. Anything she does say will probably come out as drool anyway.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
But Abby, my girl says I like the doll more than her because I use lubricant with the doll and don't with her!
Frustrated Rusty

Trakternut

After a session with the doll, wipe yourself off on the bedroom curtains. THAT, my friend, will get your girl really excited! :whistling:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Abby, My girl is upset that I spend hours on the computer looking at girls doing things with animals? Is there something the matter with me?
Frustrated Rusty

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Abby, My friends say my dog is cuter than me! Should I get a different dog or a new hair style?
Frustrated Rusty

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Abby,

What is the proper thing to do when an old man stalks you on an internet forum? I feel uncomfortable as I remember from grammar school, that when someone picks on you alot, its because they actually like you. I am afraid, what should i do?

Creeped Out in PA

Smoke King

Banned
Abby,

What is the proper thing to do when an old man stalks you on an internet forum? I feel uncomfortable as I remember from grammar school, that when someone picks on you alot, its because they actually like you. I am afraid, what should i do?

Creeped Out in PA

Creeped out in PA, The rules of interet etiquette state that you should get him to send you a plane ticket, which you in turn cash in and buy yourself something cool.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Abby, If I send him a plane ticket can I pick the destination for him?:yum::yum::yum::yum: