• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Woman Rapes Man

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-accused-raping-man-knifepoint-055340140.html

A woman accused of raping a man may be spared from prison. Lestina Marie Smith, from Saginaw, Michigan, was 17 when she allegedly raped a 19-year-old man inside his car and threatened him with a knife.
The victim said the couple had been dating for around two months in 2016, several months before the incident took place. But he insisted they had split up after Ms Smith hit him.
He said he was attacked by Ms Smith on 11 January, after she asked to meet up with him. Ms Smith reportedly filmed the incident.
Ms Smith, who is now 18, faced up to life in prison, but may now avoid a prison sentence after pleading “no contest to lesser charges”.
In the US, state law allows a defendant to plea made by a defendant in court when they do not contest a particular criminal charge against them. It is not necessarily an admission of guilt.
Ms Smith now faces up to 15 years in prison, but may receive probation and jail time.
Ms Smith’s mother, Tanesha Jackson, said her daughter was not a violent person.
“I’m not going to believe that my daughter raped him. I’m not going to believe it,” she told local news site MLive.com.
I thought the same thing as one of the commenters. (tl) said.
How did he get it up?
The only reply (by DougT) that seemed to make sense was:

It was scared straight.
Of course smitty has a point:
She is at least guilty of assault with an ugly weapon.
What do you think?
209b12bc8fc945ed96d088d05893fd16

Ironman

That thing is pretty nasty. I'd take the knife.... cuz there ain't no way I'd be able to hit that on command. :eek:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
:yum::yum::yum:

What do I think? After looking at that picture, I would say it would be a miracle if the poor bastard doesn't have nightmares for the rest of his life.

You asked. :biggrin:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-accused-raping-man-knifepoint-055340140.html

I thought the same thing as one of the commenters. (tl) said.
The only reply (by DougT) that seemed to make sense was:

Of course smitty has a point: What do you think?
209b12bc8fc945ed96d088d05893fd16

That thing is pretty nasty. I'd take the knife.... cuz there ain't no way I'd be able to hit that on command. :eek:

:yum::yum::yum:

What do I think? After looking at that picture, I would say it would be a miracle if the poor bastard doesn't have nightmares for the rest of his life.

You asked. :biggrin:

Guys, he voluntarily dated her for a couple of months. He must not have found the view all that off-putting!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
And an extra bag for his head in case her's fell off. If I woke up after a bad night's partying with her in the bed I'd leave the bedroom a one armed man!!
Mike