• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

No word on the condition of the state trooper's hat . . .

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If you are driving drunk and want to attract the attention of an officer, this might do it :hammer:

Striking a state trooper's car will probably draw their attention.

I know one of the troopers who's car was totaled on this. He's ok, but I think his hat may have gotten bent...

Chain reaction crash involving Troopers | Fox 59 News – fox59.com

One person is injured and two suspected drunk drivers arrested, as troopers trying to help have to avoid being hit, themselves.

Indiana State Police were responding to a car versus deer accident overnight, on I-465 near east 56th Street at around 1:30 a.m. That’s when a suspected drunk driver crashed into the trooper’s car.

Another officer was called to the scene to work that crash and as he was putting the suspected drunk driver in the back of his police car, another driver rammed into his vehicle.

Both drivers were arrested.

The second trooper, who was bumped as his car was hit, went to the hospital to be checked out. He is fine and no one else was seriously injured.

In all, four cars had to be towed from the scene and I-465 between I-69 and east 56th Street was shut down for over two hours.