• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Birthday Nixon!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday John!!

images.jpg

800px-blue_candles_on_birthday_cake.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drHTsUeri-4"]Dachshund B'day Cupcake Frenzy - Wiener Dog - Sausage Dog - YouTube[/ame]

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday!

Welcome to the 64 club. I joined in September.

Jim

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!!

Hope Jan makes you a nice dinner and cake.

I'd call you an old fart but since Jim just said he's 64 as well, I'll refrain so as to not insult Jim. Oh, what the hell. Jim - close your eyes. John - You're an old fart. :)

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd call you an old fart but since Jim just said he's 64 as well, I'll refrain so as to not insult Jim. Oh, what the hell. Jim - close your eyes. John - You're an old fart. :)
Happy Birthday Nixon. I suspect that congratulations are in order, if not for his birthday then the fact that he's still alive at that age... Jeeze.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Antique? Unique? Nope just old as dirt! Hope you get something special today.:wink::wow::wow::wow:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday John!!!! :happybday:

Hope you have a freaking fantastic day!!!! :dancing: :thewave:

Have Jan play the beatles tune: When I'm 64 just for you. :thumb:

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
John, you ol' curmudgeon, if you still had a phone, I'd a called you! Happy Birthday old freind. I hope you're having a great day, hear from Tina and see Jan smile. The best gifts don't cost much but they're priceless.

Happy Birthday

JP

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks folks ! So far,it's been a nice quiet day. Just been down in the garage tuning the saws(hopefully a tri-axle of oak will be delivered as promised Wednesday ). Also,got an iPad ,pretty interesting little gadget .

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks folks ! So far,it's been a nice quiet day. Just been down in the garage tuning the saws(hopefully a tri-axle of oak will be delivered as promised Wednesday ). Also,got an iPad ,pretty interesting little gadget .
Will you have it cut for Jan to stack by the weekend?????:yum::yum: