• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thanks PB

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks PB. The wind you let go from Washington last Monday hit us hard Monday night. We lost about a dozen trees around the house and the pic below is is what I found in the morning. It looks like a war zone around this area as many trees are down and power was out for most of the night. I have fences to fix, broken tree tops and up rooted trees to clean up. My newer Ford King Ranch has a bloody nose from a tree top falling on it. If only I would of backed it up another foot....:pat: If you look close you can see another tree across the fence behind the truck. It did miss the trailer parked behind the truck. One out of two is better than both being hit. Too bad it was not the crappy ATV trailer instead of the King Ranch.
F350 Bloody Nose.JPG

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks PB. The wind you let go from Washington last Monday hit us hard Monday night. We lost about a dozen trees around the house and the pic below is is what I found in the morning. It looks like a war zone around this area as many trees are down and power was out for most of the night. I have fences to fix, broken tree tops and up rooted trees to clean up. My newer Ford King Ranch has a bloody nose from a tree top falling on it. If only I would of backed it up another foot....:pat: If you look close you can see another tree across the fence behind the truck. It did miss the trailer parked behind the truck. One out of two is better than both being hit. Too bad it was not the crappy ATV trailer instead of the King Ranch.
View attachment 17722

Hey no problem MtnTopper! I'm glad I could be useful. That truck looks like it's toasted. I'll come out and pick it up for you! :rolleyes:

For the record, I feel much better after getting it all out! :fart2:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
My newer Ford King Ranch has a bloody nose from a tree top falling on it.

Maybe we can change the name from "King Ranch" to "Capt. Crunch":poke:

What a shame . I hope that its all repairable . :snow2_smi:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
OUCH! It could have been much worse. It could have landed on one of your snowcats! :4_11_9: :pat: Looks like Capt'n CRUNCH can be easily repaired.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Captain Crunch actually went to the body shop on Friday and will be done this week. The owner is a nice guy and we got along fine since I was not like his usual customer saying I have to have right now. I let him tell me when he could do the job and he commented most customers tell him and then he just tells them it will be a couple extra weeks before he can actually get them in to do the repairs. :yum: We laughed trying to figure how a customer walks in and knows his workload and schedule on their first visit....:yum: