• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ladies?

Leni

What's going on here? It looks like Luvs and I are the only gals posting on this site. Guess you old dudes scared all the rest of them away.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What's going on here? It looks like Luvs and I are the only gals posting on this site. Guess you old dudes scared all the rest of them away.
Pretty Flamingo and Pixie still post .... but other than that you all are the only gals that will hang with us cantankerous old farts. What's up with that?

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
If you want more estrogen here, do some feminine recruiting. Tell them what really nice guys we are and how we are sensitive to the needs and emotions of others. Some of us even wear thongs and other women's clothes.:whistling::whistling:

Leni

I'm here because you old f***ts amuse me. Whenever I need a good laugh I come here.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I believe city girl still posts and generally cleans our clock in an argument.

Women are well represented here, if not in numbers then, in intelligence power.

How much of an edge do females need?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Oh yeah, how could I forget CG? :bonk: :bonk: She is rock solid here and yep, she does set us straight more often than not. One smart lady. :tiphat:

Leni

All the edge that we can get. Guess I'd better get out the old bull whip and start practicing. You guys have gotten pretty wild lately. Naked greased green frog. Really.

Last edited:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i have many guy-pals, leni. since high school. they call & we make the nite into a shindig. they knew/know not to push my buttons.
think many females won't speak thier minds.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
haha! i solved this 1.
doc, rather than pens, give gift certificates to the mall

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
i am known to dress like a lady....sorry more like a $2 hooker:whistling:

PS...Jev suffers PMT:yum::yum::yum:

Leni

You guys are too much. :yum::yum::yum: Hope you all have a very Happy New Year and a better one than 2012.

I've never had a problem speaking my mind Luvs although I do try to be diplomatic about it.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mama

How could we forget Mama? :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: She's another smart lady who shares her wisdom with us fairly often.

Sorry to any other ladies we have forgot, I'm sure there are some. Lots of members stop in every once in awhile but are not here daily to speak up for themselves. Apologies to any we have missed. My bad.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Muley. The older I get the worse my memory gets. :pat:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Havent seen New Jersy blue or what ever she called herself in a long time..sence before I went into the hospital Im thinking......

Ironman

Havent seen New Jersy blue or what ever she called herself in a long time..sence before I went into the hospital Im thinking......
Jackieblue? Well... I'm not gonna say she got her ass kicked out of here, cuz we aint supposed to talk about that stuff. :chicken:
Maybe she has rotavirus or something?:whistling:

Ironman

1zz75t5.gif

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
shhh! i gotta get a few new items.

Ya got the boots and beer...what more would a fine biker babe...er...lady wish for? besides maby a new harly and Fabyo to handle the driving ect.?:whistling::flowers::flowers:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Pirate Girl, Lia, and American Woman don't come around too often anymore either. :ermm:
PG and LIA seemed to be locked in irons with each other. PG is banned, lIa hasn't posted since. Make of it what you want.
American Woman is a whole nuther story I'm thinkin,

As for being intimated, plenty of guys have left . I doubt sex had any thing to do with it. And I doubt any woman, worth her salt, would use her sex as an excuse for being weak. And if they did, who would give credibility to their logic

Look, I think the OP is off the mark. We have a considerable number of strong minded women here and are lucky that is so. Their perspective is important in our debates..

I know it is hard to believe bu, as my wife has more than once again pointed out,,, we guys really don't know everything. I have only known her to have made one mistake in her life, and I ain't letting her off for it.

Meanwhile,you ladies and gals just keep on posting. I like being placed in touch with my feminine side.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
And let's not forget the great skill in the kitchen that Mama and Peeps posses. I stand in awe over their gifts.

Leni

Okay, I stand corrected. It just seemed that there weren't too many of us around. Maybe because you guys are more vocal and we are in the wings just waiting? :brows: