Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN

Go Back   Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN > Off Topic Forums > Love, Sex, Dating & Relationship Forum

Love, Sex, Dating & Relationship Forum Everything to do with relationships

Old 12-01-2015, 05:23 PM
Silver Member

Thanked 1,508 Times in 638 Posts
Bamby will become famous soon enough
Style: T66_BiggerFont
Default Re: The cowgirl position

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron View Post
Only on Tuesdays.

It's Tuesday

The general burden of the American worker is the daily task of squaring the difference between the booming economy reported by the government bureaus and the dreary economic report in their biweekly paychecks.

There is sound reason to believe that this task has been reduced to some sort of practical joke. An exhausting game of chasing the wild goose.
Old 12-01-2015, 05:57 PM
Silver Member

Thanked 5,147 Times in 1,890 Posts
FrancSevin has a spectacular aura aboutFrancSevin has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsrus View Post
I know some men want from their women, but I wouldn't. I'd take out the trash while she did the dishes, or if she asked me to, I'd do the dishes and she'd take out the trash. I believe in both husband and wife doing fifty fifty.

I ain't never read or heard of an arm pump. Would you mind letting me know what it is?

Very insightful commentary, but why's the idea of sex before marriage not relevant to you?
That's not what I said. I said the "question" of sex before marriage is irrelevant. Referring to the OP topic AND at the same time to Kane's implied moral question. Neither is relevant.

Is there still a question here?
Old 12-02-2015, 05:02 PM
Bronze Member

Gunsrus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
That's not what I said. I said the "question" of sex before marriage is irrelevant. Referring to the OP topic AND at the same time to Kane's implied moral question. Neither is relevant.

Is there still a question here?
Yes, I would say there is and I ask it because I would like to get a better lay of the modern land. Sixty years ago, not many women would go on top of their partners as I read. Now, it's commonplace. I'd like to know what caused the shift and what it means for men and women today.
Old 12-02-2015, 05:45 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Yes, I would say there is and I ask it because I would like to get a better lay of the modern land. Sixty years ago, not many women would go on top of their partners as I read. Now, it's commonplace. I'd like to know what caused the shift and what it means for men and women today.
While that is a good question, it has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with what I said.
Why are you asking me?
Old 12-03-2015, 04:52 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
While that is a good question, it has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with what I said.
Why are you asking me?
I'm not directing the question at you in particular. I'm sorry if it seems I'm hassling you. I ain't. Please don't get that impression. I'd welcome your opinion, but it ain't obligatory.

No, what I said had nothing to do with what you said. I think I must have crossed the lines by mistake.
FrancSevin (12-03-2015)
Old 12-03-2015, 05:44 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
I'm not directing the question at you in particular. I'm sorry if it seems I'm hassling you. I ain't. Please don't get that impression. I'd welcome your opinion, but it ain't obligatory.

No, what I said had nothing to do with what you said. I think I must have crossed the lines by mistake.

For the record I was a virgin at 22 when I married my wife, also a virgin. It was a choice. Not necessarily for moral reasons but a recognition of the rare and therefore precious gift that pristine condition was to my mate.

Personally, I have no issues with premarital sex or the morality of monogamy. But again, keeping the promise of monogamy made at the beginning of our relationship is,,, a gift made precious by the effort and life long choice of declining the opportunity to break that promise.

It gives me great pride on the one hand, but no particular moral authority over anyone else. Does that make my position (pardon the pun) clear?

As for the changes you mentioned, I really do not think that is true. Most of the Elizabethan morals we were told to observe, were abandoned even in Elizabethan times. But most certainly after WWII when many cultural practices were abandoned as our nation of mixed heritages blended. The one practice of modesty took a bit longer and so it may only seem that our young nubile lovers were stuck in old traditions.

As for me and the wife, married in 1969, there were no boundaries in our lovemaking. Again,, a gift.

Last edited by FrancSevin; 12-03-2015 at 05:56 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
Danang Sailor (12-11-2015), Gunsrus (12-04-2015)
Old 12-04-2015, 01:37 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
For the record I was a virgin at 22 when I married my wife, also a virgin. It was a choice. Not necessarily for moral reasons but a recognition of the rare and therefore precious gift that pristine condition was to my mate.

Personally, I have no issues with premarital sex or the morality of monogamy. But again, keeping the promise of monogamy made at the beginning of our relationship is,,, a gift made precious by the effort and life long choice of declining the opportunity to break that promise.

It gives me great pride on the one hand, but no particular moral authority over anyone else. Does that make my position (pardon the pun) clear?

As for the changes you mentioned, I really do not think that is true. Most of the Elizabethan morals we were told to observe, were abandoned even in Elizabethan times. But most certainly after WWII when many cultural practices were abandoned as our nation of mixed heritages blended. The one practice of modesty took a bit longer and so it may only seem that our young nubile lovers were stuck in old traditions.

As for me and the wife, married in 1969, there were no boundaries in our lovemaking. Again,, a gift.
This sure does make your position clear, buddy. Thanks for sharing this insight with us. I will certainly keep it as a noble point of reference and I'm glad ice was broken during the Victorian age.
FrancSevin (12-04-2015)
Old 12-04-2015, 01:45 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
This sure does make your position clear, buddy. Thanks for sharing this insight with us. I will certainly keep it as a noble point of reference and I'm glad ice was broken during the Victorian age.
Yeah, me too.
Old 12-07-2015, 05:24 PM
Banned

zua is on a distinguished road

When I saw your post briefly I thought that it has to do with psychological domination.
Two weeks ago my boyfriend dumped me saying that I am: "overly dominating, too big, loud and not nice at all". 'Big' is my height i suppose, but the rest three points baffled me. After reading your text I came to conclusion that I probably dominated over to him in sex and he couldn't stand it, quite opposite to your case
The Following User Says Thank You to zua For This Useful Post:
Ironman (12-07-2015)
Old 12-08-2015, 11:33 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zua View Post
When I saw your post briefly I thought that it has to do with psychological domination.
Two weeks ago my boyfriend dumped me saying that I am: "overly dominating, too big, loud and not nice at all". 'Big' is my height i suppose, but the rest three points baffled me. After reading your text I came to conclusion that I probably dominated over to him in sex and he couldn't stand it, quite opposite to your case
Sounds like he couldn't handle the challenge of having a relationship with an equal. Sad.

His loss.
Gunsrus (12-08-2015)
Old 12-08-2015, 01:25 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zua View Post
I'm with Franc. He didn't deserve to have you. A man's got to accept a woman as his equal or a relationship ain't possible. I've read a lot about Hollywood actors and actresses and some of the worst divorce cases involved the man acting like a jerk because his wife was more sucessful than him. I'm sorry you got treated so badly. No respectable woman deserves a man who has fubar as his middle name.

I hope your ex boyfriend devolps a brain tumor and leaves us. Who knows what might happen to the next girl he meets.
FrancSevin (12-08-2015)
Old 12-08-2015, 01:56 PM
Silver Member

Life is tough enough. Pick a strong partner.

That way your back is covered in the fight,,,, and,,,, you can get it scratched as well.
Danang Sailor (12-11-2015), Gunsrus (12-08-2015)
Old 11-08-2016, 05:55 PM

Nikamax is on a distinguished road

I don't know what you are asking really.. do what you like and what your girl likes. Personally, I like most sexual positions and depending on the night I mix a few in if I last that long :)

Cowgirl is fun and is one of my wife's favs.. I like it because Im a visual creature and I like to see everything ! Good luck dude.. just go with the flow