• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

itching for a fight

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Right when you think things can't get any crazier. Here in Commiecomingforya, ContraCosta county arrests and files hate crime charges on 2- people for defacing a BLM mural on a public street. While ANTIFA and BLM are burning cities, hurting people and tearing down actual history. There can only be one reason for that, they want to start a fight. No time in my 62 years have I seen things been so polarized, not even in the 1960's.

Attachments

• IMG_0967.jpg
    IMG_0967.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
But no arrests for destroying history! Hypocritical jerks!

I lived in California from 1971 to about 1990. Liberal bigotry was one of the reasons I left.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
that is fu##ed up its simple vandalisim I bet a good atterny will get them off with nothing more than a fine.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Agree, but,................ the BLM rioters don't get charged with anything

Thats my point, BLM vandalizes public property and nothing, a couple citizens paint it out and get charged with a hate crime?? like someone pissing on your leg and telling you its raining.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
The assholes at the ACLU aren't going after them for reverse discrimination.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Right when you think things can't get any crazier. Here in Commiecomingforya, ContraCosta county arrests and files hate crime charges on 2- people for defacing a BLM mural on a public street. While ANTIFA and BLM are burning cities, hurting people and tearing down actual history. There can only be one reason for that, they want to start a fight. No time in my 62 years have I seen things been so polarized, not even in the 1960's.

On Monument Avenue, Richmond, a legal carrier was walking by the Lee monument when someone called the police. The legal carrier was arrested tor trespassing, within 50 feet of of dozens of people trespassing with spray paint on the Lee monument.