• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Celebs speaking out against Trump

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Weren't a lot if them swearing to eave the country?
Yep, most of them threatened to leave ...but they are still here and still complaining / threatening Trump and the country. A whole bunch of losers who's word means nothing.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:clap::clap::clap: At Golden Globe Awards :D

Attachments

• toons14.jpg
    toons14.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 72

Bannedjoe

I saw where some of the celebs faces went into total shock over the things he said.
It's about time someone had the balls to do that.

Here's the uninterrupted monologue.

I love Ricky, but he's gonna get Epsteined.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCNdTLHZAeo[/ame]

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
:th_lmao::th_lmao: I know Ricky's attitude. I have the same one. Fuck em all and feed em beans as my best friend in high school was always fond of saying. :th_lmao:

Bottom line here, I cannot think of one action I have ever taken in my life because I was influenced by someone in Hollywood other than seeing Steve McQueen in the movie The Sand Pebbles and deciding right then and there I was joining the US Navy. That is it.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
All the hollywood elites need to be told this every morning when they wake up.
Mike

Bannedjoe

:th_lmao::th_lmao: I know Ricky's attitude. I have the same one. Fuck em all and feed em beans as my best friend in high school was always fond of saying. :th_lmao:

Bottom line here, I cannot think of one action I have ever taken in my life because I was influenced by someone in Hollywood other than seeing Steve McQueen in the movie The Sand Pebbles and deciding right then and there I was joining the US Navy. That is it.

I heard it as fuck 'em, feed 'em fish heads.

I was once inspired by Barry Newman to take a 70's Challenger and run from the cops.
Never owned a 70's Challenger, and only ran from the cops once with an old Subaru wagon.

(I got away) :)

rugerman

Funny I once ran from the cops in a 1964 Belaire Stationwagon, got out of sight and pulled into a farmers barn, made it home UN-caught .

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Who owns most of Hollywood now? Hint - they hate Trump and also have bought the Democrats over time and now calling in the markers its how they do business? Soros is the face but the player is China. Marty

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ron Howard jumps on the band wagon and bashes President Trump. :bonk:

Ron oh Ron ...why couldn't you keep your ignorant mouth shut.

Attachments

• Celebs01.png
    Celebs01.png
    402.2 KB · Views: 41

Deadly.Sushi

Elton John refuses to play for Trump. Jeff Daniels (dumb and dumber) speaks out against Trump. Bette Midler, Rob Reiner and so many other go ballistic on Trump. The reasons they give are that he is destroying the country or some other touchy feely thing against Trump.

They never give any details of what Trump has done, they talk big picture BS. I think this has to be an organized effort. Sorros maybe through Clinton is behind it and calling in cards to make them speak up like they never have before. We've had all types of Presidents and they've all done things that upset a lot of the population but never ever has their been such an outspoken group of celebs speaking out like this.

I've not seen this thought anywhere else ...just me spouting off what I think must be going on behind the scenes.

What do you think?

(if you see a celeb speaking out against Trump please post their name here in this thread. Might be interesting to see the names all together.)
ELTON JOHN!!?!? The guy that sticks his dick into another guys ass?!!?