• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Testing the new snowtrac snow flaps

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Had to go out and test the new flaps, mostly crusty snow, but as deep as 5 feet in some wind blown brushy spots put on about 9 miles round trip. Winter has been rough on the deer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 202

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like they should work well. Must be hard pack, as with 9 miles the undercarrage isn't loaded up much with snow.

Nice looking ST by the way... You should bring it to Ironwood Michigan for the party at the Big Powderhorn Ski resort next winter.. And any other machines you might care to...

Regards, Kirk

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Good looking Snowtrac :thumb:

I'm thinking the deer and moose around here have suffered, too. But there is the possibility that it's been cold enough to kill off some of the ticks that affect them and other bugs, too.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It does steer easier, sharper with these cleats, compared to my Snow masters
But will not float as well on the soft stuff. Nice machine, 62 hours.this is the first
Two band machine I've had. It was owned by the FAA had a radio mounted in it
The call tag for the radio is still in it. :clap:

Should be a fun machine

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
it is a nice3 looking machine mine is sitting along side the road about 10 miles out of town right now. did 20 miles yesterday ,to run safety for a snowmachine race, than another 10 to the trailhead to a friends house. i've been watching his dog team while he is out of town adopting a baby.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
boggie,

Is this the first stand tracked ST you've driven?? What is the serial number?

You NEED to bring it to Big Powder Horn next winter!

Regards, Kirk